Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fucking brendioEEE

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Brendio stuff

Neither one is getting a virgin you bluepilled cuck

Shame on you for being as delusional as them.
I didn't say Napoleon is getting one.

Learn to read you brainlet.

I don't know what happened, could someone explain it to me?

No he didn't

He was a failed white normie bitching about how ethnics were taking all the white foids.
basically he should just go to /pol/
I don't know what happened, could someone explain it to me?
annoying cuck was a fatass failed normie who came on here as a fakecel, and was on that jubille program (I am an incel ask me anything) and cried about ethnics stealing white women like autist trailer park redneck

basically he should just go to /pol/

annoying cuck was a fatass failed normie who came on here as a fakecel, and was on that jubille program (I am an incel ask me anything) and cried about ethnics stealing white women like autist trailer park redneck
Exactly, do you see 5'2 balding Indian janitors and framelet skinny ricecels with blonde Stacys?

I mean, come on, man. I knew he was a fakecel from the get-go.

Because you keep mentioning that worthless nigger when Im already done with all that shit.
you're still on this forum bro. I'm allowed to mention GesoSlayer whenever

you're still on this forum bro. I'm allowed to mention GesoSlayer whenever
Look man, I dont want his name mentioned anywhere near me. It's one thing seeing his thread and posting in them, it's another when someone wants to bring him up for absolutely no reason.

Just stop bro

Im done talking about that dumbfuck.

Look man, I dont want his name mentioned anywhere near me. It's one thing seeing his thread and posting in them, it's another when someone wants to bring him up for absolutely no reason.

Just stop bro

Im done talking about that dumbfuck.
bro, get over it.

I can mention Napoleon whenever I want, same with LastGerman or Colvin.

his wife his a homeless whore, homeless bitches in australia fuck abo drug dealers for heroin and shit. Jfl @ that cuck thinking he has a virgin tradwife, he just took some homeless slut of the street theory. Fuck you brendio you faggot.
You hate fucking him?:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

not mad at him tbh, atleast has a hole for his dick for now

If he's married, why the fuck does he still lurk here?

No he didn't

He was a failed white normie bitching about how ethnics were taking all the white foids.
This.
He was taking his content from pol and bullshitting "just be ethnic bro" after fapping to Blacked.com

bro, get over it.

I can mention Napoleon whenever I want, same with LastGerman or Colvin.
Im going to forward this shit to the mods for bait and harrassment, you have been warned.

He ascended and has wife now, pure JBW famousmaxxing tbh

Isn't he the Christ cuck that pretended to be an incel here for a while despite looking like Jon Snow a.k.a the Game of Thrones actor Kit Harrington?

LOL, brutally hilarious if so friends.

I prefer BrendioEEE unbanned, and even his stupid wife, in exchance of some toxic normie users in here

He’s fat as fuck too