Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fucking brendioEEE

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
his wife his a homeless whore, homeless bitches in australia fuck abo drug dealers for heroin and shit. Jfl @ that cuck thinking he has a virgin tradwife, he just took some homeless slut of the street theory. Fuck you brendio you faggot.

nigga had some good threads

Heroin? Thought abos only had meth and petrol to shoot up with.

His wife is a whore as every women, jfl if you think she's virgin :feelskek:

I thought Abos live in isolated areas and spend their life dancing and praying to the spirit of their ancestors jfl

His wife is a whore as every women, jfl if you think she's virgin :feelskek:
Brendio claims she is.

He's either lying or coping hard

I thought Abos live in isolated areas and spend their life dancing and praying to the spirit of their ancestors jfl
nah they live in the city, and smoke durries, hang outside of shopping centres and stab each other. A lot of them are half white so they dont look that ugly and they are annoying loud af and stinky
Brendio claims she is.

He's either lying or coping hard
coping hard with his homeless whore wife, still makes autistic brag threads about it.

nah they live in the city, and smoke durries, hang outside of shopping centres and stab each other. A lot of them are half white so they dont look that ugly and they are annoying loud af and stinky
This is a sad story tbh ngl

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 17, Bluepillers: 6)

• BrendioEEE
made me laugh idk why

This is a sad story tbh ngl
Nah, trust me they are far from incels, they thugmaxx and fuck lots of girls. I feel sorry for some of them in rural areas, they have high domestic violence and suicide rate.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 17, Bluepillers: 6)

• BrendioEEE
made me laugh idk why
jfl @ that cuck xD

Fakecel faggot just like half of the banned users here
Idc about his slut wife

Isn't he the Christ cuck that pretended to be an incel here for a while despite looking like Jon Snow a.k.a the Game of Thrones actor Kit Harrington?

LOL, brutally hilarious if so friends.

Isn't he the Christ cuck that pretended to be an incel here for a while despite looking like Jon Snow a.k.a the Game of Thrones actor Kit Harrington?

LOL, brutally hilarious if so friends.

300px Brendio

Yeah that's him. Insanely enough he said that he had a gf back when he was obese as fuck. So even when he looked his worst he still got girls

View attachment 224577

Yeah that's him. Insanely enough he said that he had a gf back when he was obese as fuck. So even when he looked his worst he still got girls
He's a psl 4 white guy so it doesnt matter, and he has a homeless wore wife, I hope she cucks him fuck that faggot

Idk man I liked @BrendioEEE ’s webm threads tbhtbh happy he ascended or whatever or will ascend or whatever the fuck he’s doing. Too bad all the shitskins are gonna go JBWWWW JBW JBW SEEE HE DID IT DAT MEENZ JBW BRO U CANT BE WHITE AND INKEL

He seemed to be a highIQ poster. But how much of a retard you have to be to marry up some skank from the street? Damn.

He could have just date and have sex with her, still it's risky to fuck an STI infested hole though, but anyway.

shes fucking someone else behind his back. she will ask for an open relationship in the not distanced future.

I spent 5 years living amongst abos never again if they ain't killing your dogs with glass baits they are breaking into your home or assaulting their children or bashing each other or just being a pain in the ass, they will never assimilate into society they should have been left in the northern territory to live like a tribe not be put into a society they don't understand.

He's so cute, how can you hate? :<

I guess its easy to talk talk behind his back.

Idk man I liked @BrendioEEE ’s webm threads tbhtbh happy he ascended or whatever or will ascend or whatever the fuck he’s doing. Too bad all the shitskins are gonna go JBWWWW JBW JBW SEEE HE DID IT DAT MEENZ JBW BRO U CANT BE WHITE AND INKEL
u can easily fuck a gook slut which i would be happy to fuck tbh
I guess its easy to talk talk behind his back.
i told it to his face on looksmax and he ignored me
I spent 5 years living amongst abos never again if they ain't killing your dogs with glass baits they are breaking into your home or assaulting their children or bashing each other or just being a pain in the ass, they will never assimilate into society they should have been left in the northern territory to live like a tribe not be put into a society they don't understand.
yup

Tfw when you'll never sniff petrol and chlorine with your aussie homeless prostitute gf

Then don't fuck him jfl
Downloadfile 22

Knowing love and having a wife, seriously, the fuck is he still in here? Mods ban that fucking faggot immediately, doesn't belong in here.

Knowing love and having a wife, seriously, the fuck is he still in here? Mods ban that fucking faggot immediately, doesn't belong in here.
he's been banned already lol