Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hate foids.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
Like, I genuinely have had to deal with this horse crap for so long that I genuinely think I hate women from the bottom of my soul now.

Even if I were to somehow grow to 6'1 and became really handsome, I'd go find a foid and lure her in only to brutally strangle her. I'm just thinking about it and I'm getting so mad thinking of how the limits of my muscles won't allow me to strangle her as hard as I wish I could. I want to see her cry, I want to see her suffer, I want to see the life drain from her eyes.

It has gotten worse and worse by the day. It has come to the point that whenever I speak to any foid for any reason, I become incredibly two faced. I have a smile on my face and speak to her pleasantly, but in my mind I'm thinking of what she would look like as she slowly dies. I don't even want to rape her. I sometimes ponder what it would be like if the foids knew what I was secretly thinking about while conversing with them.

It's funny too because I actually tend to have pleasant conversations with foids, I'm pretty good at small talk and conversation. For like half my life, I've had a random tendency to always analyze my previous social interactions so that I can nitpick at how they went and improve next time. That's what made me so good.

I just lol sometimes at how two faced I can be with foids. It sometimes even shocks me. I genuinely laugh out loud thinking of the conversations that I have and then my brain thinks to itself: "I wish I could skin her". It's such a 180.

Chadfish whores and lie about your age to out them as pedos

I hate women who are ugly and wear makeup hiding there ugly unattractive faces.

Foids live like dogs. In the moment and always happy, because people and life have treated them well. It’s not true for us, so we resent them for it.

Foids live like dogs. In the moment and always happy, because people and life have treated them well. It’s not true for us, so we resent them for it.
Very true. And then they judge us for being bitter about never having our basic needs for live and sex met. They act like it’s not a big deal when they never had to go without it one day in their lives