Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate foids

A

autismcel_3

Banned
-
i hate foids so much, just saw this post from one who's had her pussy stretched since age 13 and i just want to kill myself. I HATE FOIDS WHY DO THEY ONLY GO FOR CHADS? what the fuck is wrong with them??? why am i so disgusting to females just for not being a chad like they all want?

foids when no chad but instead an incel / normie bf

i hate foids so much, just saw this post from one who's had her pussy stretched since age 13 and i just want to kill myself. I HATE FOIDS WHY DO THEY ONLY GO FOR CHADS? what the fuck is wrong with them??? why am i so disgusting to females just for not being a chad like they all want?
Shut up, ITcuck.

I dont hate all foids but all foids hate me

It's just the way things are, piggy.

GrAYcel with 1 post