Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate foids who dye their hair blonde

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
Blonde is seen as ultra feminine. Innocent. Their smv increases by around 1-2 points. Still they wont date blonde men. They like when only they Look femine they want an italian looking black hair brown eye guy :feelsping: ok its their fault if they came together with blonde men their daughter would be blonde and blue eyes but no.

Having blonde hair is so superior because it looks bad on men and only good on women and youngcels but the Thing is most men dont have blonde their whole life it becomes brown but for females it stays.

Tldr: I hate femoids who dye their hair blonde but dont date blonde men

Last edited:
Ethnic foids thirst after blonde men tho especially noodlewhores

this is default ethnic foid trait tbh

I am white with dark hair and eyes and still I am ugly af because of my subhuman facial feautures

Show blond show veging

Blond foids are usually the ones who get the “sho bobs and vegene” messages from curries on FB

H8 that fake hair bitches, they should stick to what they were born with and not pretend to be someone else.
I want hair dying to be forbidden.

These woman tend to use it like it's a coat for their real self.

I don't understand it neither, [UWSL]wahmen with dark hair are sexier overall than blondes imo [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:

Yes, thanks to simp for making it harder for us to get a gf
They need to go back to their Inderland if that’s how they act.

Blonde hair looks retarded if you don’t have blue/green eyes, it’s an obvious cope to dye it blonde to imitate the genes you’ll never have.

Blonde hair looks retarded if you don’t have blue/green eyes, it’s an obvious cope to dye it blonde to imitate the genes you’ll never have.
Not entirely true. It's like saying you can't have grey eyes when you have dark hair. I have dark blonde which looks very dark (how do I know it is blonde? When you look closely or even take a picture and put it in photoshop and check color it is very dark yellow) and have dark grey eyes

When I was a prepubescent child, my hair had so little pigment it was almost white. Now my hair is light brown, still dark-colored though.

No woman will touch me with a 10' pole

I hate dyed hair in general. It always looks like shit

So you hate black foids