Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate foids that complain

Gabe

Gabe

Recruit
★★★★
Seriously. I see this all the time on social media, some average looking or above female complaining about how school is stressfull, how her hair isn't shiny enough or that she feel fat. (she never is fat, of course). Just shut the fuck up, you are an attractive female in your prime age, men will give you attention and validation wherever you go.
You have no problems at all making friends, getting invited to parties or dating good looking men. I honestly don't know if they are even aware of how bad it is to be a sub5 male. A foid that has constantly recieved validation and support her entire life can not even comprehend how it would feel to live like an incel for just one day.

They are too spoiled, they need some chad spank tbh.

Every small problem is a huge obstacle in tutorial mode.

The cucks who shower them with compliments piss me off to no end. Foids know the power they hold.

It's incredible the degree of cognitive dissonance they exhibit. Receiving on a constant basis a privileged treatment has produced in them a detachment from reality. Sometimes I would like to spam some "go back to the kitchen" or worse to wake them up, but I don't really fancy engaging with their personal army of online cucks, so I don´t in the end.

Every small problem is a huge obstacle in tutorial mode.

Exactly this, they complain about everything to get problems solved, free shit awarded and much else.

they have evertyhing yet still complain

Sounds like they are in need of a spanking.

Every foid in this earth is living in a dream.