Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate foids in computer science

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
Especially the ones you see on social media. They literally make computer science and the money they make from it their entire personality it's so fucking annoying :lasereyes:

Actually, I think a foid in my Spanish class is majoring in that. Brutal.

They get a lot of attention and admiration from doing it too, the funny part about that though is that there's just a bunch of low-tier normies or unaware incels giving it - and the foids are aware of that, even taking advantage of it. At the end of the day foid's gonna foid and go on their phone to get whatever they want

Foids are not suffering from inceldom, so they have a easier time focusing on their studies.

meanwhile they don't even know how to open the terminal

Foids are not suffering from inceldom, so they have a easier time focusing on their studies.
Most CS males are bluepilled and ignore their inceldom. Men are better than foids at computer science. Please never imply otherwise again..
this.

They get a lot of attention and admiration from doing it too, the funny part about that though is that there's just a bunch of low-tier normies or unaware incels giving it - and the foids are aware of that, even taking advantage of it. At the end of the day foid's gonna foid and go on their phone to get whatever they want
Men in comp sci are some of the biggest simps and cucks in existence.

At my school apparently “sexual assault” is common amongst CS students. Desperate CScels be flirting with foids in their group during group projects :feelskek::feelskek:.

They're more focused on sucking Chad's dick but they still pass because of simp processors.

At my school apparently “sexual assault” is common amongst CS students. Desperate CScels be flirting with foids in their group during group projects :feelskek::feelskek:.
i would never talk to a foid in the same classes as me unless i had to

i would never talk to a foid in the same classes as me unless i had to
How else are you supposed to meet foids at school then? Join shitty clubs you’re not even interested in? Desperate CScels talk these foids cuz otherwise they don’t interact with any at all

Yeah, I hate women too

XD

Lol they don't even know how to install VM's
Or run any codes in the terminal.

The only way these holes succeed is by getting help from the bluepilled fags in this course.