Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate foids but I don't wanna be an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I truly, from the bottom of my heart, fucking hate foids with every fiber of my being. I will never forgive them, and I will never be allies with foids. Despite that, I don't want to completely give up on life and NEETmaxx yet. I wanna escape incel and autist hell but I will still always hate foids :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I love being incel it’s where I feel at home

We're born to suffer some are chosen to suffer more.

I just want to be like a seedbull that goes from foid to foid and has sex with them without getting to know them or spending time with them. fuck relationshits.

I just want to be like a seedbull that goes from foid to foid and has sex with them without getting to know them or spending time with them. fuck relationshits.
Call me a soy but I kinda want the opposite, I wish that foids were caring, personable, loyal and willing to compromise in terms of looks to form strong bonds and relationships with their looksmatch. But unfortunately they are not.

one day i will kill, rape and destroy a foid, women don't deserve to live (In minecraft)

Call me a soy but I kinda want the opposite, I wish that foids were caring, personable, loyal and willing to compromise in terms of looks to form strong bonds and relationships with their looksmatch. But unfortunately they are not.
i was dissapounted whejnn io found out

No, you’re right.

But I’d rather be incel than a soy
yep, you don't like being an incel, you like being :blackpill: I guess

I'm in between. Don't want a relationship but fwb would be nice. I would like to have a sexual partner that is somewhat mentally stable