Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foids because they won't let me fuck them

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
Water is wet post but just need to rant.

I hate foids because of how they've treated me my whole life. My mother, from age 4 and up abused me constantly and belittled me daily. She still does it but not as often now that I am older. In high school they would always go behind me back and talk shit (I was told this by other people). They have denied me a basic human right to Sex despite all my advances. I've tried to be nice, douchy, looksmaxx, everything. but it has never worked and never will when they can just go fuck chads raw again. I hate foids because they won't shut their mouth and let me fuck them into submission by sticking my dick in their tiny little pussies. FUCK.

I want to fuck foids sweet little pussies.

I want to behead foids in gta 6 and fuck their virtual wounds.

Water is wet post but just need to rant.

I hate foids because of how they've treated me my whole life. My mother, from age 4 and up abused me constantly and belittled me daily. She still does it but not as often now that I am older. In high school they would always go behind me back and talk shit (I was told this by other people). They have denied me a basic human right to Sex despite all my advances. I've tried to be nice, douchy, looksmaxx, everything. but it has never worked and never will when they can just go fuck chads raw again. I hate foids because they won't shut their mouth and let me fuck them into submission by sticking my dick in their tiny little pussies. FUCK.
hehe I relate because I went through a red pilled phase where I tried out everything that those retards say-

Acting like u don't care about foids doesn't get me foids
acting like I care about them doesn't get me one either
simping at them doesn't get me one
Treating them like an asshole doesn't get me one

I realised that all strategies that these red pill copers think will work only work by Chad's

Like red pillers will say oh look at that Chad on a motorcycle he gets foids and will look u with a straight face and say the reason u r not getting foids is because u don't motorcycle

exclusively, purely chad

They wonder why we are so hateful

THEY THINK THEIR HOLES ARE TOO GOOD FOR US :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

I WANT TO CREAMPIE THEM

Its our genetics brocel. No amount of maxxing will change that.

it hurts me that i`ll never experience anything with a foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back