Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate feminism

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Officer
★★
I hate how anti-scientifical it is, I hate they try to explain EVERYTHING through culture and social constructs, and not through biology. I hate they say feminism is for men too, and at the same time they want to put us in jail if a stupid woman says we raped them, even if she has no proofs, feminism is for men but also wants to destroy men's rights?

I hate how they say they don't hate men even though they obviously do, they think we're so dump to not see it, at least INCELS admit to hate women. I genuinely think we men are honest, and women are inherently hipocritical and like to use masks.

I hate how they don't want to convince you through arguments, dialogue and intelligence, but through violence, intimidation and ostracism. I hate how they call us "far-right" or "extreme-right", yeah, we are the "extreme ones"...

I hate the idea of intersectionality, the idea of patriarchy and all those ideas of thing that don't even exist!

And what I hate the most: I FUCKING HATE THEY DARE TO SAY THEY ARE "OPRESSED" :feelsree::feelsree:. Patriarchy doesn't fucking exist anymore, today most people living homelessly are men, men commit suicide more, women study more in universities, and the stupid pieces of shit that say that women earn less money for the same job as so stupid that they can't understand that men are working more hours in average, and men tend to target harder jobs, and not because of FUCKING CULTURE, BUT BIOLOGY!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking feminists, they are so fucking bussy rewarding chads for bullying nice guys that they spend so little time in intelectual stuff, they preffer to spend their time getting hate-fucked by our bullies, shaking and eye-rolling in front of all those thugs, they don't even know how to make logical arguments, the only thing those fucking foids know is to make up and make herselves attractive to chads, because they are slaves of chads!!!!!!!!

See below on their claimed "oppression"... :feelskek:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

OP is only here to screenshot a dumbass rant on our website

OP is only here to screenshot a dumbass rant on our website
No. Even if some dumbass dares to take a screenshot, I don't think they'll respond to my arguments in depth, paragraph by paragraph.

They'll just say something like "this idiot will never get laid" and laugh, and I'll laugh at them for not being able to debunk what I say.

No. Even if some dumbass dares to take a screenshot, I don't think they'll respond to my arguments in depth, paragraph by paragraph.

They'll just say something like "this idiot will never get laid" and laugh, and I'll laugh at them for not being able to debunk what I say.
Can't tell if this is 7 layers of irony or you're unashamedly brazen in thinking that I will believe you :feelssus:

Can't tell if this is 7 layers of irony or you're unashamedly brazen in thinking that I will believe you :feelssus:
Then don't believe in me, I don't care about you lol :feelsLSD:. Feminism is destroying our rights while you're sleeping and it's making society unsufferable, that's more important than your suspicions.

I especially hate it when they call all men privileged. Like some broke college guy is not privileged cause he has a dick. They use the so call "privileged" to blame all problems on men.

I especially hate it when they call all men privileged. Like some broke college guy is not privileged cause he has a dick. They use the so call "privileged" to blame all problems on men.
Yes, what specific single priviledge are they talking about?? it's so sad people take what they say seriously, like it was serious philosophy

Feminism all around enabled the mess, but however I don't care too much for feminism. Most yapping about feminism just wants to be with Chads and not repress their wild/chaotic feelings. I doubt they care much about feminism either, much like racial activists, or environmentalists they'll keep feeding into the same system. They just want to be children without the repercussions and want to reap the rewards. They want to sit on top of society whilst not bearing the responsibilities of it. Most are engaging in this for themselves, not the movement. Feminists in the West couldn't give a rat's ass about women in the third world. This is all just for their own self-benefit.

Most yapping about feminism just wants to be with Chads and not repress their wild/chaotic feelings.
Even if those stupid sluts don't care that much, they still attack on you if you dare to say the truth. They defend something they don't understand.