Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate females

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
I hope that when they die they are reincarnated as an ugly sub average male and they would still remember their past life of being a whore. And then when they try to ask out women they will reject them just like you did with all those kids who prob loved them far more than that asshole who just uses them to bust a nut. Then this will hurt brighter than a thousand suns.

Reincarnate them into a 5’2 balding curry

Hating women should be the default state for men tbh.

theres a reason why roasties were treated like trash for 99% of human history
the behaviour of "liberated" foids proves that they were treated accordingly, like the trash they have always been

reincarnation is giga cope, when you die you just cease to exist, and rot in the ground

Cucktears LARPer. Look at the post history...
Jesus Christ have you not got anything better to do than provide amusement for females on Reddit?
I wouldn't be surprised if this was screenshotted tbh.

Cucktears LARPer. Look at the post history...
Jesus Christ have you not got anything better to do than provide amusement for females on Reddit?
I wouldn't be surprised if this was screenshotted tbh.
Choke on a cock man, you are like the admins you are soo stiff like you got a broomstick up your ass

Choke on a cock man, you are like the admins you are soo stiff like you got a broomstick up your ass
Ok "failed normie" why don't you go back to Reddit to report to Tyrone, maybe see if he's ready for you to clean up.
I can guarantee I won't be the one choking on cock...
You didn't deny being a fakecel either...

Ok "failed normie" why don't you go back to Reddit to report to Tyrone, maybe see if he's ready for you to clean up.
I can guarantee I won't be the one choking on cock...
You didn't deny being a fakecel either...

while you fight each other, chad nutted both of your looksmatches

I dont hate females, i hate whores, sluts, foids and hypocrisy.

Ahem ahem
Gentlemen

I hate women

I hope that when they die they are reincarnated as an ugly sub average male and they would still remember their past life of being a whore. And then when they try to ask out women they will reject them just like you did with all those kids who prob loved them far more than that asshole who just uses them to bust a nut. Then this will hurt brighter than a thousand suns.
Some days ago I was thinking about it too, maybe we were hypergamous foids in a past life and we are now being punished.

I hate females between the ages of 16 to 40 most

Some days ago I was thinking about it too, maybe we were hypergamous foids in a past life and we are now being punished.
Hey that's a good anime, here have some art

Attachments

• 20180820_170117.gif
    20180820_170117.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
reincarnation is giga cope, when you die you just cease to exist, and rot in the ground
Never doubt anything tbhhhh u need copes ngl ogre

I wish there was a fatal disease that affected promiscuous young women only and the only cure was fucking a truecel.