Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate female actors more than regular females

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

How can you possibly watch this and think that women deserve rights? The way her lips puckers and she starts acting like a lunatic. Just damn it just triggers my autism so hard.

Anyone also hate that thing where they cover their mouths when they cry?

god why does it make my autistic ass so mad

Won’t watch

All females are actors tbh, since they no physical nor mental strength they have to rely on social manipulation to get what they want. This is why you hear cucks and faux psychologists claim that women are more "emotionally intelligent" than men.

Don't really have a problem with female actors, tbh. At least not more so than with average foids. Altough, i have to admit, that putting their hands over their mouths while crying thing, triggers me hard aswell.

Female actors are worse than actors who are men

femoid actresses statusmog me, suifuel

Female actors are worse than actors who are men
That is underestimation, and/or superiority complex. Practice makes perfect, no matter the genitals.

All females are actors tbh, since they no physical nor mental strength they have to rely on social manipulation to get what they want.