Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I hate fat whores

F

fagbeater

Banned
-
I am this close to beating up any bitch that I see, you know you’re a trucel when the fat ugly bitches reject you. I was cursed from the beginning having negro muzzi parents. Could there be a worse combination.

I am this close to beating up any bitch that I see, you know you’re a trucel when the fat ugly bitches reject you. I was cursed from the beginning having negro muzzi parents. Could there be a worse combination.

Strong first post

welcome

Fat Woman SMV mog chadlites.

You need to Realize that this is a Womans Factory. Where Man's Power Is pulled appart suddenly and in silence.

Fat acceptance movement gave fat foids so much entitlement.

Fat acceptance movement gave fat foids so much entitlement.

There IS No bbm there is Just BBW or ssbbw

Again this world is Gynocentric and man value a foids Tits more Then themselfs.

I truly believe that women generally should be put to use by the state (if we are forced to have a state).

For normal women, that can be sexual labor. This would not be suitable for ham beasts.

I sincerely believe that fat women should be put to use as human batteries. Their fat is a massive store of energy. Perhaps they could be placed in hamster-wheel-like generators. One could be installed in every basement. Alternatively, they could be forced to walk to the top of a hill, whereupon they could roll back down through a turbine like a sort of obesity driven dam generator. Of course, burning is always an option.

I hope to run for office one day here in the UK. I believe that my platform of resolving both the energy and obesity crisis in one fell swoop would stand in me in good stead.

Landwhales will never get my incel cock :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I truly believe that women generally should be put to use by the state (if we are forced to have a state).

For normal women, that can be sexual labor. This would not be suitable for ham beasts.

I sincerely believe that fat women should be put to use as human batteries. Their fat is a massive store of energy. Perhaps they could be placed in hamster-wheel-like generators. One could be installed in every basement. Alternatively, they could be forced to walk to the top of a hill, whereupon they could roll back down through a turbine like a sort of obesity driven dam generator. Of course, burning is always an option.

I hope to run for office one day here in the UK. I believe that my platform of resolving both the energy and obesity crisis in one fell swoop would stand in me in good stead.
I want to jail every fat woman and starve them until they’re 100 pounds.

Meanwhile the next gen of whales will go LGBT or go for Asian men :worryfeels:

I appreciate the sentiment, but this is a massive waste of their bountiful resource.

They have been amassing vast quantities of potential energy, often at the expense of the state (benefits, health care), and I believe it is about time they starting giving something back.

Every incel of normal BMI should be entitled to his own fat-woman generator. She can power his PC for years. When she has reached a normal weight, she might even make a loyal wife.