Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fat Chads so much

BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
All they have to do is lay off the fucking mcdoubles and chicken nuggets and they can slay so much pussy. But they don't. 

You can see their good facial structure buried underneath all that disgusting fat on their face. 

Incels need to spend $100,000+ to slay while all fat Chads have to do is consume less calories. 

I hate wasted potential.

How did you muster up the energy to care in the slightest?

I think it's because they can still get laid whenever they want with average hoes or ugly girls because of their height, or because of their faces that still look decent enough underneath the fat and they don't realize how much looks matter.

Fat Chads look good fat.

I could have been fat chad if I wasn't autistic and blind lmao I'm 6'1 290 though my face is nothing special so maybe at best fat Brad

GeneticFilth said:
I think it's because they can still get laid whenever they want with average hoes or ugly girls because of their height, or because of their faces that still look decent enough underneath the fat and they don't realize how much looks matter.

Absolutely, 50 extra pounds of fat doesn't stop Chad from getting laid. Maybe 100 lbs will, if he's not super tall. This is what braindead roasties are talking about when they say "any guy can get laid with a good attitude". They're literally incapable of imagining an incel. The sensory assualt on their eyes is too intense for them to comprehend so they imagine a fat chad, smelly chad, chad with acne, etc.

Check out Roy Nelson( MMA) for an example of a fat chad. Even under all that fat he's still a good looking dude. My sister used to always tell me she knows a bunch of fat dudes that are in relationships and having sex. They were more than likely better looking than me but just overweight. I've seen it before. I lost a lot of weight but my facial structure and overall fucked up face wasn't affected, just have less of a double chin.

QuantumDummy said:
Check out Roy Nelson( MMA) for an example of a fat chad. Even under all that fat he's still a good looking dude. My sister used to always tell me she knows a bunch of fat dudes that are in relationships and having sex. They were more than likely better looking than me but just overweight. I've seen it before. I lost a lot of weight but my facial structure and overall fucked up face wasn't affected, just have less of a double chin.

The one thing I can't stand is that fat chads don't realize that they get laid because of their face/height, so some assume that being fat is masculine and girls like them because their big, even though they have bigger boobs and wider hips than the girl, so they go and bully any guy that is skinny thinking that they have terrible bodies and are low iq for not being like them.

There’s a chubby Chad in my school. He has hunter eyes and his face is very harmonious and some females still like him because despite being overweight  he’s still goodlooking. Gymcelling is cope, females can still see that you’re goodlooking.

Goodlooking + fat = hope
Ugly + gymcel = hope
Ugly + fat = copecel