Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE FAGS AND TRANNY SCUM

I hate faggots, you hate faggots, we hate faggots. :feelsmusic:

Hello are you incel? Welcome to our forum, it’s a pleasure to meet you incel subhuman fuck! My name is Leopold I’m a German incel my favorite place is stormfront and making anthrax and uranium in my basement HAIL HITLER MEIN KAMPF DU HAST KRANKENHAUS MAUS RAUS:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: NICH

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

MAUS RAUS:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
34781.jpg

34781.jpg

KRANKENWAGEN KINDERFICKEN:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
It’s over for nazicels. You subhuman skullcel!!!