Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate Everything popular with Normies

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Fortnite is a fucking piece of trash game for kids. Baby's first shooter / Baby's first battle Royale shitfest. Literally, filled with screaming tweens and faggots.

I fucking hate Coachella. Stupid fucking normie festival / monument to decadence I hope a meteor crushes all those fuckers.

Pretty much anything extremely popular with Normies is something I intrinsically hate.

I never touched Fortnite or Pubg just because normies love it. I'm glad they hate Sea of Thieves I love it.

I feel you. It's rage fuel just being around most people

Same, i guess we're just not who (((they))) target.

Screen Shot 2018 04 16 at 32815 PM

normie culture is degenerate cancer.

If you are not one of them you ar eone of us. Tbh I never envied normie lifestyles. My life goal was to have a nice above avg. gf and got o festivals, trips, beach with her. Having friends and being a dog to your social circle is not so appealing

Same here. Everything normies touch becomes instantly shit. They're like reverse alchemists.

Lol at people who play fortnite

Especially incels

Lol at people who play fortnite

Especially incels

1) gay ass cartoon Network art style
2) Terrible casual mechanics
3) Pointless genre; it's not a "battle Royale" it's call of duty on a big map with no respawns
4) flavor of the month Trash, incessantly hyped up by Normies

Verdict: Absolute Trash