Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate everyone

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Fuck it

Last edited:
WHAT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hate you more

Same tbh, fuck everything & everyone

Bruh did this nigga screenshot a discord server and used it as his avi? only at miller grove :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's always Miller time somewhere

I hate most of humanity. They pretend like they're nice and humble but once you fell down no one gives you a helping hand. Most of them are egoistic fuckers

I hate most of humanity. They pretend like they're nice and humble but once you fell down no one gives you a helping hand. Most of them are egoistic fuckers
Yeah people are not humble at all and really bad at faking it tbh. I can spot fake humbleness a mile away

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I hate my disgusting whore mother for shitting me into existence, so much suffering made me even more retarded. Now I don't even wanna love and be loved, I only desire to hurt foids in postal 2

No you don’t man. Everyone has let you down, and you hate people for not treating you the way you deserve to be, which is with respect and fucking love, because you matter and you don’t know it.

No you don’t man. Everyone has let you down, and you hate people for not treating you the way you deserve to be, which is with respect and fucking love, because you matter and you don’t know it.
enlightening whitepill

214E4E62 443A 4D32 867F 6516C1E6A0AC

I hate my disgusting whore mother for shitting me into existence, so much suffering made me even more retarded. Now I don't even wanna love and be loved, I only desire to hurt foids in postal 2
Yeah man that means people have really, really treated you horribly if you feel angry enough to go lash out against people. It means you have not been treated nicely and you need to escape from it because people are horrible apes and the entire universe is better off cold and empty without the misery that humanity brings upon its own members and other life forms. Don’t lash out in anger against anyone else man, you are a good person inside, fuck everyone who ever did you wrong but you are a good person, and you matter, and none of this shit is in your control or really ever had anything to do with you. By being born you fell into a trap that many before you had fallen into. You haven’t done anything wrong, so don’t become evil like the people who have done this to you, you are better man. Find some peace, relax, and take comfort in the fact that the sun is going to fucking explode one day wiping out all life forms all life will be completely eliminated and the only thing left of us will likely be the Voyager 1, floating deep beyond our solar system, where some alien scientist incels find it and wonder what the fuck was wrong with our species.