Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate everyone here

No of course not, you just so happen to be an exception. I love you with all my :heart: :feelsautistic:

Is that what you wanted me to say? :feelsseriously: Of course I hate you too, fool.
jfl it's over

Sup fags? Remyx here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Cuyen ended this mans career

Sup fags? Remyx here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
lold thx

Nothing, make it just the dough.
Your input is welcome Jazavac, thanks for sharing your opinion regarding that subject. Hope to see you again.

No of course not, you just so happen to be an exception. I love you with all my :heart: :feelsautistic:

Is that what you wanted me to say? :feelsseriously: Of course I hate you too, fool.
Yey
Or no :feelstrash: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: