Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate everyone here

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Incel or not, you're still part of the human species and just as shit as everyone else.

I hate you too. I don't hate you bro. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

As if we loved each other in the first place

@Eskimocel what are your thoughts on this

Sup fags? Remyx here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

damn bro that hurts

@RegisterUserName what do you think about that
@Newbie17 thoughts on @Insomniac asking @RegisterUserName what he thinks about that?

Sup fags? Remyx here, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Not a single word lol

@Eskimocel did you read any of that whatsoever?

i wouldnt mind if you killed me tomorrow just make it sure its a quick and painless death

@Newbie17 thoughts on @Insomniac asking @RegisterUserName what he thinks about that?
@quinn24 whats your opinion regarding @Eskimocel asking @Newbie17 his thoughts on me asking what @RegisterUserName thinks?

a fine read that was

This is why I hate you fags

Take the reptilian pill kiddo

This is why I hate you fags
Maxresdefault 2

ah, cool. thanks

Have some sex, inkel

I otherkin, still part of human, but of less

It's over for many men including you

very cool. I love you bro.

cope, I still love my Incel brothers despite everything.

I'm used to people hating me

*Claps*
A+ for the effort.

Do u hate me :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
No of course not, you just so happen to be an exception. I love you with all my :heart: :feelsautistic:

Is that what you wanted me to say? :feelsseriously: Of course I hate you too, fool.

Last edited: