Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate every self righteous normie cunt that enforces rules

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
police officers, disciplinary people at workplaces or schools.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFeeOKjnYN0[/video]

Embrace him

I can take the blame :).

People are always angst about those of a higher authority. It's a natural feeling to be a little rebellious ;).

I hate those cunt teachers as well and their so-called 'authority'. Authority of what? Letting scum roam around listening to obnoxious, degenerate rap? Using nigger slang? Too bad they can't read our thoughts, eh?

What really bothers me is the people who can't mind their own fucking business and make it their goal in life to fuck with you and cause problems. Its how they get off and have their satisfaction in life is using their little bit of power they have.

Those faggots get a hard on from finally getting some power over others in their life.

commander_zoidberg said:
What really bothers me is the people who can't mind their own fucking business and make it their goal in life to fuck with you and cause problems. Its how they get off and have their satisfaction in life is using their little bit of power they have.