Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Hate Eurofags In America

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Recently met a legit 6’6” European “exchange student” (rich, globetrotting Chad) going to uni in my state. Doesn’t even play basketball or anything there. Just a rich Eurofag who decided to study (party) in the US on daddy’s money. I fucking hate Euro immigrants in the US. Cheating the fucking system.

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

You’re born in the USA, the richest country in history and capital of the world, and, in exchange, your parents are race mixers, you’re a goblino Amerimutt, you give half your cock to the Jews, and any unexpected incident like a night in the ER will ruin your life. That’s the American dream.

These Eurofags want their cake and eat it too. They come over here with their tall, white genes, working dicks, and enjoy life in the US. Then they run back to their Nordicfag countries if they need anything like healthcare or retirement. It’s fucking bullshit.

In what country do first generation immigrants live better lives and mog natural-born citizens who’ve been here for centuries? In Burgerland, that’s where.

I wish I was born in some Slavshit nation because at least I could take a boat to Muttland, but no matter where I go, I’ll always be a kiked Amerimutt manlet.

Schizo OP ngl

Most of the euros are nothing like that and the free health care we get is rubbish. You have to wait like 6 months to get an appointment only for some curry faggot to prescribe you paracetamol and send you on your merry way. Our unmutilated dicks is about the only thing we can brag about.

Most of the euros are nothing like that and the free health care we get is rubbish. You have to wait like 6 months to get an appointment only for some curry faggot to prescribe you paracetamol and send you on your merry way. Our unmutilated dicks is about the only thing we can brag about.
Better than not being able to afford medical care at all. when I was younger, I had carpal tunnel but couldn't visit doctor due to being giga poorfag back then and no Medicare for me either. Had to fix problem on my own and grind my way out.

The only surgery I’ve ever had is when the doctor cut up my peepee, and I’m pretty sure my parents (who had insurance) had to pay over $1,000 to have it done.

Ban “Eurocels” @Incelius Savage

Brutal exchange student pill.

All white Americans are originally from Europe, dude. Your ancestors did the same when they came to America, imagine how the natives felt

Exactly. I envy all people who have a native homeland. They can come to America if they want to make money, they can get citizenship and they'll be accepted as equal to those born here, or they can go back to their country where they actually have a culture and identity. But Americans are trapped in this multiracial consumerist jungle. Even if we move to another country we'll never be accepted there, only tolerated.

i hate being circumcised. they didnt even let me keep my frenulum

i hate being circumcised. they didnt even let me keep my frenulum
It’s the ultimate cruel joke. In a universe centered around sex and reproduction, we have broken sexual organs.

I hate Amerifags in Yurop. They should fuck off and go back to their shithole country.

You know what’s more annoying than a eurofag? A self hating amerimutt :feelsjuice:

Then they run back to their Nordicfag countries if they need anything like healthcare or retirement
Also this won’t last for every tbh. It only accounts for a small percentage of europe