Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate edgy foids

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Foids trying to be edgy always cracks me up. "We hate niggers and faggots!" Then you bring up women and they lose their minds and go on a feminist rant. "Har har faggots are so disgusting unclean and unnatural, they should be stoned to death!" "You're a whore." "You can't say that! Don't slut shame you virgin freak!" Never listen to a harlot's lectures on morals. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

edgy whores are edgy till an insect appears on their room jfl

Zero self awareness

i hate foids - fixed it

I read that with Joker's voice holy kekz

are you talking about FDS??

There aren't many edgy foids

"hahahaha I have so many male friends! They like me for my personality!"
Personality isn’t really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn’t even feel bad about it.

Foids trying to be edgy always cracks me up. "We hate niggers and faggots!" Then you bring up women and they lose their minds and go on a feminist rant. "Har har faggots are so disgusting unclean and unnatural, they should be stoned to death!" "You're a whore." "You can't say that! Don't slut shame you virgin freak!" Never listen to a harlot's lectures on morals. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Toilets and morals go together like oil and water, mang

are you talking about FDS??

There aren't many edgy foids
Visit any 4chan discord server or
Personality isn’t really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn’t even feel bad about it.
Girls lie to themselves about caring about personality when they just wanna hot guy and they get upset when someone doesn't like their "personality."

edgy/quirky/pick me sluts used to get bullied on the normal before, infact some slimey fuckers would break their will, pump and dump them for laughs :feelskek:

seeing worthless foids get used for sex was always funny to me

edgy/quirky/pick me sluts used to get bullied on the normal before, infact some slimey fuckers would break their will, pump and dump them for laughs :feelskek:

seeing worthless foids get used for sex was always funny to me
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: They get what they fucking deserve!