Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate drunk people. Incels shouldnt liked alcohol and get drunked

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Srly drinking alcohol is for normies and not for incels. I rly hate drunk ppl. Carnival makes me aggressibe tbh. I always hoped that a drunk white fgt would want to fight me so i can knock him out since i am tallcel.

Only degenerates drink alcohol.

Weed is better.

I don't drink alcohol let those normies die of liver disease

i dont drink or do drugs. Im a good boi.

All intoxicants are degenerate and the remit of failed normies.

Allblueeeee said:
Srly drinking alcohol is for normies and not for incels. I rly hate drunk ppl. Carnival makes me aggressibe tbh. I always hoped that a drunk white fgt would want to fight me so i can knock him out since i am tallcel.

I know it's hard for an ectomorph. But, get muscle mass as a tallcel and kick some degenerate Turk ass.
And I agree as an atheist I find drinking degenerate. It weakens mind and body.

Nahh shitt its that time of the year again : carnival..

I dont party with those drunk animals luckely. I rather stay home and jackoff.

A beer or two with weed is the perfect combo. Other than that getting drunk is fucking retarded and unenjoyable.

Alcohol is the only thing that turns me into a normie. I fucking love it. But I have a rule to only drink once a month and haven't had a reason to drink since August.

Alcohol makes me very low inhib, and allows me to go to the club

weed is not enjoyable at all, my body gets paralysis, and my entire body goes numb for hours, not to mention I instantly get sleepy

QuantumDummy said:
Weed is better.

Weed makes me feel even worse about myself. Had to stop for my own good.

Also because I’m broke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back