Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate doom scrolling

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
All I did last few years was doom scroll on my phone. Nope I didn’t play vidya or gained skill in anything useful. I did many things and some sports and I was shit at them. I haven’t accomplished any of the goals I wanted to since I was a preteen.

All I do is doomscroll why. Why can’t I get another hobby other than doom scrolling if I did when I was younger I could’ve status maxxed. Doom scrolling is far worse than any addiction. I’ve wasted my life. For what?.

Rotting in these online communities since fucking 2015 just to lose contact with most of em. I have few online friends I’ve kept since 2016 and the many other ones I fell apart with in 2020. :cryfeels:

whats the point i get angry after 5 mins watching retarded social media normie content

i get angry after 5 mins watching retarded social media normie content
same. i can only "doomscroll" for like 10 minutes maxx before i get super bored and pissed

There's a point where you get too old to start a hobby. I've tried picking up a new hobby and found myself surrounded with people who've been doing the practice since they were a kid and are much better than me at it.

There's a point where you get too old to start a hobby. I've tried picking up a new hobby and found myself surrounded with people who've been doing the practice since they were a kid and are much better than me at it.
Yes I hate it especially since Covid.

Dude you wanna one thing I hate ALL THESE YOUNG TEENS FINDING OUT ABOUT THE BLACKPILL AND DOING EVERYTHING TO IMPROVE THEIR LOOKS. I hate all these little kids who are giga mogging me in these hobbies.

Idc I’m almost 19 I’m old as fuck I hate it

I’ll probably reach 50,000 posts on this forum before I get my first car

Yes I hate it especially since Covid.

Dude you wanna one thing I hate ALL THESE YOUNG TEENS FINDING OUT ABOUT THE BLACKPILL AND DOING EVERYTHING TO IMPROVE THEIR LOOKS. I hate all these little kids who are giga mogging me in these hobbies.

Idc I’m almost 19 I’m old as fuck I hate it
it's over brocel :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I deleted tiktok and instagram a month ago.. best fucking thing i did