Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate cute anime girls

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i want to kill everyone that likes them and crush the voice actors windpipes
how can you hate how females get attention for existing and like cute anime girls?

The difference is that anime girls does not exist. They are just drawings we use in order to cope with lack of relationship.

Lol,Brace youself bro,they're coming for you now:feelstrash:.

Someone explained it pretty good and autistically, but I forgot what his username was.

They haven’t done anything bad while real females actually hate us for being ugly

They're sole purpose is for fapping, they are fictional sex objects.

Raiden said:
They haven’t done anything bad while real females actually hate us for being ugly

I hate action animes that have pretty boy main characters with a harem of girls after him. Akame Ga kill is an exception, but they piss me the fuck off

dont watch anime then

The difference is that anime girls does not exist. They are just drawings we use in order to cope with lack of relationship.
atomic blackpill

you will never have a 2d gf

mandy from grim adventures billy and mandy is my favorite anime gril

2d is better than 3d.

You can't escape Anime :)

I can relate, and yet you have anime in your avi and sig.

And aren't evil + misandrist like IRL femoids

what a great and novel idea lol how could i have not thunk that now i will only jerk off to real women thanks senpai

Indeed, they are designed/drawn to be perfect after all.

Funny how an underlying theme there is that they love a male and love him for his personality without being bitchy or incredibly stupid, let alone shit testing which is proof of subhumanity

P.S is "amor fati" ironic? It's a giga cope with no logic behind it

I hate them too, that's why I beat them with my dick!

Pol2

If I could somehow enter the 2d world, they'd still reject me. That's why I find them annoying.

יש משהו בזה
Why do Hebrew to English translations barely make any sense?

Because they are 2 completely different languages
But the purpose of all languages is to transmit information. It seems there's a lot of abstraction going on in Hebrew.

lol At least Hebrew has a coherent writing system unlike Japanese.
The Japanese writing system works though and each of the 3 has its own function

The Japanese writing system works though and each of the 3 has its own function
the only reason Kanji hasn't been replaced by the Japs like the Koreans did is because it would require too much effort at this point. Should have been done after the war.

the only reason Kanji hasn't been replaced by the Japs like the Koreans did is because it would require too much effort at this point. Should have been done after the war.
I get a headache from seeing this
しょうがくごねんせいにしんきゅうしたさいだいのメリットは、おとなのつごうでちゅうがくせいともこうがくねんともよばれるちゅうぶらりんのよねんせいからかいほうされて、どっしりこうがくねんのざにこしをすえられることだった。

Hiragana has grammatical functions and it's horrible to read because Japanese has no spaces.

to all weaboo jew fagets in my thread, gtfo and MAYBE i won't behead you

Yeah. I feel Japanese is an esoteric language by design. The Japs are insular people after all.

Make their language hard to keep the gaijin out.

"""""works""""

You can shoehorn a lot of things into working I guess.
Meh many Kana characters are just simplified version of older Chinese characters. Japanese would need a hangul like system to make it easier.

Weird language for weird people,try to translate this btw

זה נגמר בשבילי,אני נמשך מינית לילדות קטנות
Every translate program is gsrbage.(Like google translate) It even fails with other Germanic languages such as German (Sometimes)

Your avatar looks semi-cute. The eyebrows could do some work.

This thread is actually a great collection of anime avatars in one place.

I always hated anime. I can't stand the animation technique. It stinks of tropes and banalities and cliches. The cliches are killing me.

By the way, do people actually fap to anime? I never understood it. I can get great 3D animations, but 2D? They do look cute, but... shallow? But then again, I never watched any anime so I can't be sure.