Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate curryfags

somniphobic

somniphobic

Recruit
★★
tim hortons has become baljeet hortons

tredeau has made canada into durkdurk land with these dirty fucking currycel faggots theyre letting in. holy shit these dirty baljeets smell like shit i actually can't take public transit without getting gassed like a jewfag by these soft bellied sandal wearer's body odour. bro it should be a right not a privilege to be able to fucking breathe in public. they're also dirty and filthy too, like they shat on our beaches too bro. these dirty shitskins take all the jobs too, every fucking tim hortons, subway, wallmart are taken over by them.. and like why even hire these currys if they don't even speak English? i haven't gone to tim hortons or subway in ages because these motherfuckers do not speak a fucking LICK of English, do you i need to fucking pull out google translate and speak durkdurk sandniggerish to order? the fuck? and their service is dogshit too, so is the fucking food. at this point im gonna make my shit at home because god knows if these shitskins washed their hands at all before making my food.. dont even get me started on how INBRED these dirty subhuman shitskins look too i think tredaeu should fucking deport all these motherfuckers because Canada is turning into india

Canada has become Curryda

SHUT UP WHITE BITCH WE TAKE YOU OVER SUPAPOWA 2025 AND SHIT EVERYWHERE SARR

sandniggerish
Sandnigs are nothing like curries; they are way superior to curries. Otherwise brutal and true post though; ’jeets are polluting, biohazardous pests

it's basically just chinks and 'jeets showing up and that shit is real annoying. no politician is even pretending to give a fuck anymore.
I hope they get blown to smithereens with a torpedo.