Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Cucktears from the bottom of my heart

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I understand that we hate them here but they do not get the hate that they deserve. I am tired of them using logically flawed arguments against us and no one here says a damn thing. They are always coming on here and infiltrating but we never do the same to them.

Ever notice that inceltears love to navel gaze on the mental issues of incels? I go there sometimes just to see sweeping diagnoses based off internet comments made in anger!

I sometimes wonder why colleges offer courses in psychology. What's the point? Why spend years of your life pouring over textbooks and attending lectures? Some fuck from inceltears can DIAGNOSE MENTAL ILLNESS THROUGH THE INTERNET HOLY SHIT. Just LDAR Doctors. You have been bested by the Intellectual giants of inceltears. Don't bother building a repertoire with patients or carefully analyzing mental illness. Inceltears contains such mammoth intellect that they can pull differential diagnoses out of thin air. Fuck, what a waste of talent.

I'm tired of them picking the same type of posts to republish over and over again while ignoring most of our actual points.

Cucktears are incels in disguise.

stay away bro. It's bad for your health.

They pissed me off so much that I made a thread about it like a week ago: https://incels.is/Thread-Fuck-IncelQueers

Their retardation is too much for me to handle so I've stopped going there completely.

Mahlo said:
Ever notice that inceltears love to navel gaze on the mental issues of incels? I go there sometimes just to see sweeping diagnoses based off internet comments made in anger!

I sometimes wonder why colleges offer courses in psychology. What's the point? Why spend years of your life pouring over textbooks and attending lectures? Some fuck from inceltears can DIAGNOSE MENTAL ILLNESS THROUGH THE INTERNET HOLY SHIT. Just LDAR Doctors. You have been bested by the Intellectual giants of inceltears. Don't bother building a repertoire with patients or carefully analyzing mental illness. Inceltears contains such mammoth intellect that they can pull differential diagnoses out of thin air. Fuck, what a waste of talent.

kek'd hard

Doctors eternally BTFO by /r/IncelStalkers.

Can't blame them. Alot of them are women in there  20s. Which is why they're so fucking stupid.

They're not here to form logical points.

They exist solely to reaffirm their standing. Their not arguing logically, they're arguing to reinforce their already illogical views: That anyone who doesn't submit to females is scum.

I don't take them seriously and neither should you. I see them as better (than us) looking people who look down on incels and say to themselves im not as ugly as them, im so happy.

They are losers that bully and look down on people who are also losers, they are basically a more niche r/JustNeckbeardThings.

Their sub must be destroyed, for revenge.

grayjedi90 said:
I don't take them seriously and neither should you. I see them as better (than us) looking people who look down on incels and say to themselves im not as ugly as them, im so happy.

They’re not though. Quite frankly they are as ugly or worse looking than we are.

NegroKing said:
I understand that we hate them here but they do not get the hate that they deserve. I am tired of them using logically flawed arguments against us and no one here says a damn thing. They are always coming on here and infiltrating but we never do the same to them.

Giving them attention only fuels them more. Just ignore them IMO.

blickpall said:
Giving them attention only fuels them more. Just ignore them IMO.

Arguing with them triggers them. It’s a great goal in itself.

Same, they are delusional.