Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate cucks

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Every single time. I see cucks orbiting females, be it on youtube, reddit or other forums. They always do that.
An outrageous example would be Belle Delphine, the infamous subhuman cuckroach.

It's been said she earns at least, at the very minimum thousands of dollars each month and for what? For her degenerate posts and pictures.
And the shocking part? She's not even special -

Look at that borderline tranny goblin looking bitch. IMAGINE not even being above average and managing to squeeze that much money and e-fame from cucks.
She at the very least makes around the 4000 dollar mark give or take from her patreon alone, her page is literally an e-sex service and that's still up. And that's not the end of it

But most of my hatred goes towards the supporters, those who actually feed this leech. Imagine paying for this tranny gobling's pictures and videos.

Seeing these cucks EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE boils my blood. Now I know I can't change the nature of humans or subhumans in this case, but it still pisses me off nonetheless.

Sadly she's not the only female to benefit from the existence of beta cucks.

we all hate em

Cucks prove the "work hard and it'll pay off" meme means fucking nothing. It's just part of the blackpill experience, boyo.

Weeb cucks especially disgusting, all fandoms polluted by them, and cosplaying cunts, who are desecrating our animu waifus

I never understood why some guys would orbit a girl they would never get to fuck no matter what they do.

I never understood why some guys would orbit a girl they would never get to fuck no matter what they do.
you should mog them in public to teach them a lesson

I pray belle delphine gets terminal cancer and has to live her remaining life in a hospital

if i see her face one more time im gonna honk

In the past, a woman had to suck some dick to get money from a man

Now a man will give the money to the woman and let other guys fuck her and he will be "happy" about it.

I pray belle delphine gets terminal cancer and has to live her remaining life in a hospital
she would have a line of orbiters and cucks outside of her hospital door, meanwhile we would struggle to get people to come for us.

No man, sunglassmax is legit for me but jot a 6/10 still
my eye area is fucked as well. Its awful. Upper eyelid exposure plus low IPD. It's not as fixable as chin sadly.

It's so sad.. how being a MODERATELY ATTRACTIVE female in this day and age is a ticket/invitation to play the game of Life on Recruit Tutorial Spectator Easy Peaceful Mode. It's just so.. sad, in my opinion. How did God make such an unbalanced game? Did he anticipate this shit? Like, damn.. and then you got cucks, who simply roll around in their shit like wild beasts which lack any brain, dignity, or self respect as men. All these soy golems that try to appear as intellectuals who understand stuff, but are simply there to back these cucks up since they are of the same kind. It's so.. sad.

Perhaps life was never fair to begin with.

men have to fulfill insane beauty standards to be considered acceptable, but a below-average foid can just put on cat ears and be considered a fucking goddess

As long as there is a shred of hope, men will keep trudging on. Make thirst knows no bounds

Everybody here hates cucks.

cucks are what powers women to treat below average men the way they are. No idea how to stop it either because now the media treats them like they're on the "right" side of history.

No idea how to stop it either because now the media treats them like they're on the "right" side of history.
It'll have to get much worse before it can possibly get better. I'm sure the first part of that will happen, I hope the second part will follow.