Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate cucks so much

E

error01

Recruit
★★
Basically a cuck is any male who likes to be submissive in sex. The definition should be extended to that.
Think about it, most girls are submissive in sex, and if a guy cheats on them and comes back and says sorry they like him even more.
The same will go for cucks.

The personality of a cuck is worse, all they care about is worrying about annoying and offending people and saying the "right" thing. Because they are submissive by nature and will obey orders.

They love working wage slave jobs because what they love to do at their core is obey and serve. It's basically the archetype of the average redditor. They love school/college too, they love to obey and be told what to do.

Respond to my post omg even on incel forum no one wants to talk to me

Basically a cuck is any male who likes to be submissive in sex. The definition should be extended to that.
Think about it, most girls are submissive in sex, and if a guy cheats on them and comes back and says sorry they like him even more.
The same will go for cucks.

The personality of a cuck is worse, all they care about is worrying about annoying and offending people and saying the "right" thing. Because they are submissive by nature and will obey orders.

They love working wage slave jobs because what they love to do at their core is obey and serve. It's basically the archetype of the average redditor. They love school/college too, they love to obey and be told what to do.
They also love another mans semen

I also hate weak cuck beta men. Have some self-respect, for god's sake!