Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I HATE commercials

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
How often do you see a subhuman in a commercial? A lankcel? A chincel? A fatcel? Nope. All I see is Chads, Stacies, and Roasties living fun social lives that makes me want to fucking rope.
I’m American, so for all I know commericals could be different in other places. Maybe there’s countries where the people in commercials are actually realistic.
We deserve representation for all the shit we go through. Remind these cunts that we exist, and we will not be ignored. That way they’ll have to look at us.

I see subhumans occasionally, mostly white betas.

they use us
but as a example of what is bad

example:

buy our (generic product) and you will become better (incel use product and become chad)

You'll see ugly people if they're famous. (Like Danny DeVito in the nescafe one), or also in niche markets, like golfers.

But even worse than being ignored: you see uglies as the guys you don't want to be (guy with the ugly clothes, guy drinking the inferior drink, idiot with the worse insurance)

ive seen a fat kid in a commercial once

ads are designed specifically to cater to the most basic and manipulatable parts of a humans subconscious, so yea, people are paid probably more then any of us make in a year to mass-manipulate people, if that doesn't sum up the human condition for ya right there, idk what will

i dont watch TV at all

How often do you see a subhuman in a commercial? A lankcel? A chincel? A fatcel? Nope. All I see is Chads, Stacies, and Roasties living fun social lives that makes me want to fucking rope.
I’m American, so for all I know commericals could be different in other places. Maybe there’s countries where the people in commercials are actually realistic.
We deserve representation for all the shit we go through. Remind these cunts that we exist, and we will not be ignored. That way they’ll have to look at us.
they do it on purpose attravtive people only noone wants an uggo advertising their product unless they have a social status backing

I don't even watch television, but I know exactly what you are talking about. Normie game shows on TV, normie interviewers and interviewees, etc etc. It's pretty much exactly why I don't watch television.

buy our (generic product) and you will become better (incel use product and become chad)
But even worse than being ignored: you see uglies as the guys you don't want to be (guy with the ugly clothes, guy drinking the inferior drink, idiot with the worse insurance)
ads are designed specifically to cater to the most basic and manipulatable parts of a humans subconscious, so yea, people are paid probably more then any of us make in a year to mass-manipulate people, if that doesn't sum up the human condition for ya right there, idk what will
They teach this shit in university marketing courses. Fuck em. When I see ads like this or public service announcements I deliberately do the opposite of what they want me to.

That's because good life is made for gl people and subhumsns are supposed to be locked in cubicles or mines working