Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate college so much, they literally just want to brainwash us and then give us a "degree"

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I am studying computer science but somehow they manage to brainwash me with BLM, LGBTQ, and immigration bullshit

I fucking hate college I fucking hate it :feelsree:

Why do we have learn something like that? I bet the next thing they're going to teach kids are making friends with pedophiles and sex offenders while telling that incels are the most dangerous people on earth

It's never enough for them

Just shut up you privileged whiner. At least you get to go to college.

FAG

Teachers are talking about gay stuff in computer cience class ? Damn.

I am studying computer science but somehow they manage to brainwash me with BLM, LGBTQ, and immigration bullshit

Why do we have learn something like that? I bet the next thing they're going to teach kids are making friends with pedophiles and sex offenders while telling that incels are the most dangerous people on earth

walk away then, go work in fast food like a good little wagie. :feelshaha:

If ou live in US do you think moving to a more conservative state could help or... it is the same everywhere ?

Never heard any of that stuff in college tbh.

stem is full of ugly spergs, and most spergs love niggers and queers

go to chad majors like business and you wont here about any of this shit again

College is an absolute scam. They might as well just give you the piece of paper the minute you pay them like a diploma mill. College graduates are no more qualified than some 18 year old who just graduated high school when it comes to most jobs.

stem is full of ugly spergs, and most spergs love niggers and queers

go to chad majors like business and you wont here about any of this shit again
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

My undergrad degree is in Economics, which comes under business instead of Arts.

Outside of the math units, every other class features globohomo and feminism.

OP, just ignore them, go along, finish and GTFO. It's not worth the rage, graduate STEM is even worse.

College is an absolute scam. They might as well just give you the piece of paper the minute you pay them like a diploma mill. College graduates are no more qualified than some 18 year old who just graduated high school when it comes to most jobs.
Iq

Can u elaborate more plz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back