Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate Christmas season

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Christmas season is suifuel, especially if you live in a third world country where there are a lot of sex havers. Every Christmas season, churches and media outlets will start relief campaigns for the poor. They ask for donations such as toys, clothes and food. And that feels me with anger since the main goal is to help single moms who can't stop popping out bastard children. There's no help for incels like me, but society goes out of its way to pamper to lowlife sluts.

there should be an incel holiday that only incels can participate in

To be honest I like it, I'll be going to my grandmas for free food and drinks.
I'll be speaking to my cousin there who is also incel tier and a KHHV ( Most likely ).

I'm gonna sit on Santa Claus lap and ask for surgery so I can ascend

I'll be your secret Santa.

I'm the only incel out of all my relatives now so meeting them all at christmas gets more and more uncomfortable.

yes. make it around christmas or valentines day to help cope with them
November 7 to commemorate the death of r/incels and the creation of .co
We also have retribution day

I am not a fan of xmas as my family stopped celebrating it years ago due to family fighting. xmas in my family is like the Vietnam war just with out the guns. now I don't like the holiday as it reminds me of just how fucked up things have gotten in my family.

Christmas is pretty sad ngl. Sitting at the table with family, talking with all these boomers and hearing zoomersbragging and getting praised
but New year's eve and Valentine's day are gay way beyond :feelscry:

My traditional holiday meal is a can of spiced tuna fish.

I don't care about Christmas or any other "important" event for that matter.

I hate Christmas, Easter, Halloween... actually I hate every day of the year.

I love it ngl. It's very cozy. Right cozycel @ScornedStoic ?

il be spending Christmas alone somewhere drunk.. i dont want to be in house by myself on Christmas day...

I hate holidays. Loud normalfag "music" everywhere and p-people in the streets 24/7...

Yikes.

I have absolutely nothing against helping the innocent children, but the irresponsible single mothers should get punished and sterilized.

As somebody who lives in Japan(2.5years and still kissless, JBW is a joke). It's hell on earth here. Christmas here is a romantic holiday. I'm going to spend christmas day going to sleep in my 15^2 apartment dreading the idea that I have to go to work tomorrow, while I head chad fucking yet another girl upstairs in my paperwall apartment.

Fuck Chrismas

i love it tbh,its nice a cosy

Cant wait until January the second.