Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Christmas music

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
I went to the store today and they always play the most annoying sterotypical Christmas music with such corny and cliche lyrics. I don't get how normies can enjoy Christmas music, it makes me cringe and i just put my headphones on.

Only trucels are online know rest are with family

It’s the happiest time of the year!!!

All I want for Christmas is youuuu baby

I went to the store today and they always play the most annoying sterotypical Christmas music with such corny and cliche lyrics. I don't get how normies can enjoy Christmas music, it makes me cringe and i just put my headphones on.
I don't, I love christmas music. I like to fantasise about my and my oneitis in the future on Christmas morning as our children enthusiastically circle the Christmas tree.

Anything cheerful I despise with a passion. Cheerfulness is for normies. Not incels.

fk festivals.

Blast some black metal, then. :feelsjuice:

It’s either religious, or just about being a simp around the holidays.

Ok GrAYcel