Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate chris hansen.

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Smug arrogant little prick. He thinks he's tough because he confronts pedophiles :lul::lul::lul: He only ever confronts normie or incel tier men who want underage pussy. I don't condone pedophilia either, the men he confronts are usually pathetic too "Please mr. Hansen I made a mistake." Jfl. You're already caught, I would tell that prick his daughter was next :lul: He thinks he's so tough, he should confront the pedophile elites and see what happens to him :lul::lul::lul:

Never really liked the guy tbhngl

ur a faggot if you are 18+ and go for bitches under 15

He's a tallfag. I hope some normie takes revenge on him.

The worst part is that it isn't even pedophilia. The fakes they use to lure those men are like 13, 14, 15.

He’s using his pedo catching persona as a cover up because he himself is secretly fucking JB’s

Also it’s not even that bad tbh, the youngest girls there are what, 15?

ur a faggot if you are 18+ and go for bitches under 15
How are you a fag because of that?
14 year olds nowdays have big ass and tits and look mature

Fuck that piece of shit,he just gets off on ruining people's lives

Don't know who that is

hes broke now

Smug arrogant little prick. He thinks he's tough because he confronts pedophiles :lul::lul::lul: He only ever confronts normie or incel tier men who want underage pussy. I don't condone pedophilia either, the men he confronts are usually pathetic too "Please mr. Hansen I made a mistake." Jfl. You're already caught, I would tell that prick his daughter was next :lul: He thinks he's so tough, he should confront the pedophile elites and see what happens to him :lul::lul::lul:
you know he got caught trying to get with a underage girl?

thts how his career ended

he left his wife and everything to go with the girl who turned out to be a co-worker cat-fishing him

hes broke now
Epstine dabs on Chris Hansen, because he gets the loli and gets the money. I would like for Chris to after these elite pedohpiles and get his ass handed to him. Not that I support epstine actions though.

Epstine dabs on Chris Hansen, because he gets the loli and gets the money. I would like for Chris to after these elite pedohpiles and get his ass handed to him. Not that I support epstine actions though.
Clinton's, Epstein, big bankers, jews, bilderberg, Rothschilds, CIA, mossad, etc would :dab: :dab: :dab: on him so quick he would suffer a "heart attack" or maybe he would be involved in a tragic "car accident"

@Napoleon de Geso disagrees
Incel goes for 1 year old: Doesn't get pussy
Incel goes for 10 year old: Doesn't get pussy
Incel goes for 15 year old: Doesn't get pussy
Incel goes for 25 year old: Doesn't get pussy
Incel goes for 50 year old: Doesn't get pussy
Incel goes for 80 year old: Doesn't get pussy
Incel goes for 200 year old: Doesn't get pussy

:lul::lul: Age doesn't matter boyo, CHAD ONLY

The show is staged, the guy is a gynocentric prick. He's probably a pedo himself.

Don’t know who he is

He'd never "hunt" the big fish in cp industry. Maybe because he is with them or because hes scared of them. Both are plausible

The worst part is that it isn't even pedophilia. The fakes they use to lure those men are like 13, 14, 15.
and that's more hebephilia/ephebophilia

How are you a fag because of that?
14 year olds nowdays have big ass and tits and look mature
and many 17 year olds look 25
He’s using his pedo catching persona as a cover up because he himself is secretly fucking JB’s

Also it’s not even that bad tbh, the youngest girls there are what, 15?
the youngest are 13. i think a couple of times it was 12 but 99% of the time it's 13-15 year olds

you know he got caught trying to get with a underage girl?

thts how his career ended

he left his wife and everything to go with the girl who turned out to be a co-worker cat-fishing him

Fake news, he was arrested for bouncing a check but that's it.

Don't forget they canceled the show because one of their good people got busted for pedophilia.
"Louis Conradt"

e thinks he's so tough, he should confront the pedophile elites and see what happens to him :lul::lul::lul:
most likely, he IS one of the pedophile elites
at the very least, he knows some of them

Don't forget they canceled the show because one of their good people got busted for pedophilia.
"Louis Conradt"

Also fake news. You guys must not be fans of Chris Handsome because there's not accurate following of the news surrounding him.

Conradt was not with To Catch A Predator. He was one of the predators they caught. He didn't work for NBC or anything. But he was the reason the show got cancelled, because he blew his brains out before he could be taken in by SWAT. And so people were like "Aw, that's mean, Chris is being mean to the predators. He was scared so he killed himself, Chris should be nicer." Controversy compounded over whether or not it's fair to catch predators like this, litigations were went through, TCAP had officially become too controversial for enough of the audience to enjoy it. So they cancelled it. Chris eventually took his talents to Crime Watch Daily, and then to his own personal YouTube channel where he, to this day, has yet to figure out how to moderate comments.

He thinks he's so tough, he should confront the pedophile elites and see what happens to him :lul::lul::lul:

To Catch A Predator never discriminated in the pedophiles they caught, it's just those are the only ones that fall for decoy traps. If you mean why doesn't he go after secret billionaire pedophiles, he doesn't know any that are still alive.

Only through south park is how I ever got to know of this guy

The show is staged, the guy is a gynocentric prick. He's probably a pedo himself.

He is. Look in the thread for the video.

Nevermind, I'm low IQ. I didn't even see the video when I posted.

Last edited:
He is. Look in the thread for the video.

Nevermind, I'm low IQ. I didn't even see the video when I posted.

The video says nothing about him being a pedo. He was arrested for bouncing checks.

JFL

Whatever, just a normie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back