Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate boomers so fucking much

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
I hate boomers so much. They are the worst generation the world has ever seen. 

They were born into the most prosperous society mankind has ever seen, enjoyed the highest living standard, the best economy and hence a yet unmatched amount of independence and freedom. And what did they do with these most excellent starting conditions? They gave us feminism and applauded while the economy was destroyed and all amounts of social security removed. 

Now the middle-class is pretty much destroyed and all capital monopolized in the hands of a few billionaires with US citizenships. When my parents came to the West, they could immediately go to uni, got a job, build a house, married, had two children, two cars, the end. These days? Unpaid internships, thousands of people competing for one job, thousands of men competing for one women, freedom of speech is removed, having sexual desires is considered to be sinful ("sexist", "harassment", "rape") again, and we are moving back into high-tech dark ages again. The wealth gap between some billionaire and a minimum wage worker larger than the gap between some medieval sun king and a peasant, religion (NWO religion with Islamic touch, I guess?) is promoted everywhere, no freedom of speech, sex is sinful, peasants are controlled by cameras everywhere. 

What I hate most about boomers is that they often believe that they had it harder than us, and/or believe they just made it because they were such great entrepreneurs! But the main reason the living standard was so high back then was because the Soviet Union had not only skeletons in her closet but also a theoretical alternative to capitalism. So middle- and even working class were pampered and spoiled during the Cold War, all according to the strategy of "Sacrifice a part to keep the whole." Once the Cold War was over, the Capitalist ruling class didn't had to fear this systemic competition anymore and now middle and working class can be destroyed and turned into toothless peasants again. 

Now my father for instance, who was a refugee himself, virtually worships the Western world, especially the US, of course. It's like talking with a religious fanatic! Like a fanatic who believes that when God punishes you, you must not curse God but humbly accept your punishment. This is how my father talks about what he believes to be temporary "crises" - do not dare to curse the WESTERN SYSTEM AND THE US WORLD EMPIRE, but humbly accept your struggle during this temporary crises. Thou shalt not worship other gods (=other systems than a capitalist world ruled by US billionaires). And now he's paranoid about Vladimir Putin and Trump ruining his Western utopia, although the world he and my parents came to doesn't even exist anymore! He defends a carcass. 

And they are war hungry! These old boomer fucks want me to go to WAR against Russia, like WTF!? My father is a religious convert and converts are always the worst and most fanatic. All I hear from him these days is Putin here, Putin there. These old fucks will sacrifice their sons in the war against Russia again like some Nazis in Nazi Germany. All so we can die to defend teh fucking Western bloc. 

AND of course he supports open borders because the nation state is evil and nationalism, and yada yada yada. Why do I have to support unlimited mass-immigration of Muslims!? THEY want to destroy the Middle East and THEN take in teh immigrants from the countries they destroyed and I AM the evil / uncle tom or whatever!? And social security and everything and the welfare state must be destroyed, so everything is like in the US, were people are dying in the streets if they can't afford health care. And the capitalists of course want open borders because they either go to misery ("outsourcing") or import misery (open borders) in order to import low-wage workers to drive down wages and make strikes impossible. 

Admittedly, I also gave up all hope that the new right could be any alternative. The "alt"-right in the US or the "nouvelle" (new) droite (right) in France .................. they proved to be neither alternative nor new, but just the same old same: the jews, the white birthrate ... the "degeneracy" .... fucking "deus vult" catholics, people who follow this fertility cult in which white women are worshipped as motherhood goddesses. WHY THE FUCK IOS IT SO HARD to be reasonable about immigration, WITHOUT being a fucking racist OR being hopelessly stupidly navie about open borders into countries taht are ALREADY suffering from unemployment and wages that are far too low!? 

Anyways. I digress. 

tl;dr: Boomers suck .

I live in the UK but I agree with practically everything you said. I'll try and keep this short:

The idea of an open border is encouraged by liberal propaganda and perpetuated by the ruling class because they are the ones benefitting from these economic migrants. Practicality goes out of the window where liberalism is concerned. You're either with them or a racist sexist. Anyone who disagrees with this progressive movement is ignorant. With or without immigrants, the population of Europe is going to decline. The idea that immigration is a long term solution to the world's problems is a fantasy. A significant technological advancement and true ideological togetherness (not the fever dream of it being forced into our anuses right now) is what we need. The first is a possibility, the second... not so much. Humans are corrupted to the core, and I don't think this will ever change.

As for boomers, I'm not sure. They just made the most out of that situation. I don't think today is necessarily better or worse than then (if anything it is worse though), but the landscape has definitely changed in regards to gender roles, classes, social progression... and none of it is good. I was born into a working class family who've worked their way up to middle class, so I can't really comment on this as I still feel quite privileged today. It'd be tough to be on the bottom rung of the ladder right now though, that's for sure (unless you're Chad).

All that wall of text belongs in the trash bin.

Gen X is the worst generation. They are the most arrogant and self-righteous pieces of crap that ever existed.

Boomers has the best of it all, then they ruined it and pulled the ladder up.

GenX barely survived, but the post-1980 generations are the damned generations when it comes to sex/jobs/homes.

I don't feel anything about Gen X. I was my parent's late "accident" so I feel like having skipped a generation.

Red Shambhala said:
I hate boomers so much. They are the worst generation the world has ever seen.
Amen.

Finally someone who shares my resentment for boomers
They really think very highly of themselves and probably see themselves as the morally best generation ever, but what have they really accomplished? Okay, there were no more war between western states, but apart from that, war ist still a common thing. The gap between poor countries and industrialised countries is still enourmous and it seems like a lot of countries are too far behind to ever catch up. The people in poor countries are taken advantage of to produce cheap goods for the rich coutries. Massive global warming is inevitable. Big coorperations are getting more and more powerful. For the avarage person it is getting more and more difficult to buy a house or apartment. Congratulations to this marvellous world you will leave behind.
Also, they threw away vallues like tradition, integrity and family values and gave us shit like feminism instead. And in academia and the press (at least in Germany) you don't really get a balanced spectrum of opinions anymore, it is very progressive and left-leaning.

I hate boomers so fucking much.
In my country, they single handedly fucked up the housing market.
In the early 2000s once they were done paying the 30 year mortgage on their houses, they all got up and bought second houses in town.
The banks would rather loan to these fuckers, because they already have the first house as a collateral.
Suddenly for the last decade, people of my generation could neither afford, nor get a loan to buy a fucking house on the market that a million boomers fucked up.

Now the government had to pass a law last year saying if you wanna buy a second house you can’t borrow the whole amount, you gotta come up with 40% cash. But the damage is already done. The market has more than doubled in the last 15 years. The boomers made hella cash and fuckers like me are stuck renting in our 30s because half my pay check goes to taxes to pay for retirement checks that those old turds don’t even need.
Fuck every single last one of them.