Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate blacks more than I hate Jew

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title :
View: https://youtu.be/00X5CYwIlOE?si=W0P3jVcsRnJW8NAc
I’m so angry I HATE THOSE COTTON PICKING, WATERMELON EATING , COOL AID DRINKING, CHICKEN CHOMPING CHEST BANGING NIGGERS!!
King Kong Movie GIF
Cartoons Comics Rage GIF

Nigs wouldn’t be bad if they stayed in Nig land same with curry’s. They need to stay in their respected shit holes

racist, lookists comments are so ironic. foid trait.

That video could be hours long and it still wouldn't cover everything wrong with the black community.

You know black people have been through a lot with the whole slavery/lynching shit and for all that progress to only lead up to niggas promoting murder/drug dealing and just a whole bunch of degenerate shit is honestly sad to see coming from a black nigga

Most "racist" posts you see here are from self hating blacks and ethnics, lurk moar
doesn't invalidate what i said. self-hating or stormfront all low IQ as fuck

It doesn't matter lmao, no one here remembers you.
Also, a 2022 join date is not something to brag about
im not bragging. just proving im not gray. you all have TRUECEL IQ.

providing evidence that im not gray is in no way a form of bragging or gloating. actual foid tier critical thinking skills.

The way I see it, is unless you joined pre-covid days, you have no right to brag about your join date.
:yes::yes:
But you can always brag about your high post count hehe boy :feelsEhh:

extremely high post count is indicative of autism or mental illness. but im mentally ill too so whatever.

That I earned(mostly) legitimately; I think I postmaxxed once when I needed to get to a new rank but that's it.

extremely high post count is indicative of autism or mental illness. but im mentally ill too so whatever.
Everyone here is either Autistic, or mentally ill; idk what you were trying to prove with this statement. :feelsjuice:

That I earned(mostly) legitimately; I think I postmaxxed once when I needed to get to a new rank but that's it.
Postmaxxing is legitimate and Trve .is kultur

Everyone here is either Autistic, or mentally ill; idk what you were trying to prove with this statement. :feelsjuice:
that bragging about post count is illogical.

You know black people have been through a lot with the whole slavery/lynching shit and for all that progress to only lead up to niggas promoting murder/drug dealing and just a whole bunch of degenerate shit is honestly sad to see coming from a black nigga
I hate niggers seriously not as a meme or a joke and I’m black

I hate niggers seriously not as a meme or a joke and I’m black
dont bother saying cringe shit like this. you wont be accepted by whites for disparaging your own kind

dont bother saying cringe shit like this. you wont be accepted by whites for disparaging your own kind
Don’t want to be I’m paranoid to walk past Group of niggers bro , there’s nothing prideful about being a slave to another race for 400 years because blacks have super shit genetics

yeah obviously you're a rabbi

yeah obviously you're a rabbit

Don’t want to be I’m paranoid to walk past Group of niggers bro , there’s nothing prideful about being a slave to another race for 400 years because blacks have super shit genetics
idc if u fear and hate a subset of blacks engrossed by thug culture but if you genuinely believe ur genetically inferior you're mentally cucked.

if you genuinely believe ur genetically inferior you're mentally cucked.
Why is it that when I see a group of white men I see a group of extremely attractive men , when I see a group of black men I see a group of rodent looking people ? It’s not normal to be so ugly you know black literal have defective genes and their faces don’t grow that’s why they have low iq’s your face effects everything I can keep showing you examples
IMG 6481
IMG 6303

Why is it that when I see a group of white men I see a group of extremely attractive men , when I see a group of black men I see a group of rodent looking people ? It’s not normal to be so ugly you know black literal have defective genes and their faces don’t grow that’s why they have low iq’s your face effects everything I can keep showing you examples View attachment 1172858View attachment 1172859
damn im low IQ. wasted my time with a troll or borderline gay man.

damn im low IQ. wasted my time with a troll or borderline gay man.
Your face effects everything retard , Brain development, the amount of love you receive, how dominant you are, the respects you receive the people you have access to, how much self esteem you have , example if you’re unattractive you’re gonna struggle to get attention , love or respect (. Like us ) if our faces had grown we would’ve been loved, had respect , wouldn’t get bullied , our mental health would be higher and so much more. Slavery could be summed in a few words the attractive bullying the unattractive that’s it. If you don’t want to believe it then that’s on you finally if your face didn’t grow that much you’re more likely gonna be desperate, or beg for attention from women ( automatically submissive) if your face grows as it’s supposed to you’ll be able to bend them over ( dominant)