Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate being sleepy

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Unlike some people I genuinely need 8 hours of sleep to function. If I don’t get my 8 hours my eyelids start to feel very heavy, my body starts to feel very sleepy & relaxed but I can’t get that sleep back because I get a small time frame of being awake. Then after that I become sleepy again.

I legit can’t successfully pull an all nighter because I need the sleep. I get so uncomfortable putting on clothes or just sticking in my airpods due to how sleepy I am.

It’s my fault I fuck up my cardiac rythmn hard this is a giga non NT trait

Wojak Soyjak ungroomed | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Same here, don't understand how some can sleep 4 hours or less and can take naps anytime. Only drowsiness I've liked is from alcohol or drugs.

Drink coffee in moderation

Felt, fren. I was diagnosed with a sleep disorder making it almost impossible to stay awake a whole day. I take several naps during the day and would sleep through school so often i nearly failed all of my classes. Even with energy drinks and caffeine nothing helps.

I need 9-10 hours. And regular naps. And spend my waking hours thinking about the big sleep.

I used to be able to pull all-nighters but not anymore

Felt, fren. I was diagnosed with a sleep disorder making it almost impossible to stay awake a whole day. I take several naps during the day and would sleep through school so often i nearly failed all of my classes.
Yea same here
Even with energy drinks and caffeine nothing helps.
Never bothered to try using tbh

isn't this normal? Most ppl are like this

11 hours is my preferred amount