Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being short

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
F\|STUPID GIRAFFE ZOOMERS ALWAYS GOT BE BETTER THAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imagine getting height mogged by prime Stacy :fuk:

When I go on walks, every couple I see has a tallfag male.
I want to cut off their legs and see if the foid still loves them when they're small.

Last edited:
I have to admit, being short is worst than being ugly, at least you can intimidate and beat ppl being tall :feelsbadman:

Being a short male means living in constant humiliation

5'11 is not short lol, try 5'7.

Tom cruise is 5'7, there is hope bro

aren't you 5'10? I agree, that's not tall, but defently not trucel-tier either

Imagine getting height mogged by prime Stacy :fuk:
Got heightmogged by a 9/11 young blonde blue eyed Scandinavian stacy who must've been 5'9" or something when in Denmark. I didn't even feel much like shit, because she mogged everybody around to oblivion, especially women. That's why I prefer stacies over beckies, they seem to know their value well enough and don't need to even interact with lowlifes while beckies always need to assure their dominance over you.

Got heightmogged by a 9/11 young blonde blue eyed Scandinavian stacy who must've been 5'9" or something when in Denmark. I didn't even feel much like shit, because she mogged everybody around to oblivion, especially women. That's why I prefer stacies over beckies, they seem to know their value well enough and don't need to even interact with lowlifes while beckies always need to assure their dominance over you.
lol incel having preference , retard

When I go on walks, every couple I see has a tallfag male.
I want to cut off their legs and see if the foid still loves them when they're small.
Tallfag=fakecel

We have the same height , no complains tbh , i have bigger issues

You're not short :feelshaha:, you probably just pay more attention to guys taller than you.

True, my foid cousin tries to beat me up and she's 5'8. Her tallfaggot boyfriend mocks me on social media too.
what the fuck, why don't you fight back you got nothing to lose

I hear ya I’m a manlet myself it’s hell on earth

>mrw zoomer manlet