Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being romantic

ZerF

ZerF

Coping one Scotch at a Time
-
I like the classic ideas of gifting roses, watching the sunset together all that stuff. And yet I know It's the worst behaviour possible when dealing with foids. I hat that I enjoy the thoughts of romance and this cheesy shit. Thanks feminist mom for ruining my mind.

I like the classic ideas of gifting roses, watching the sunset together all that stuff. And yet I know It's the worst behaviour possible when dealing with foids. I hat that I enjoy the thoughts of romance and this cheesy shit. Thanks feminist mom for ruining my mind.
Yep but now you have to join nigger culture as a white man to be able to have a smidge of chance, Look like these mushroom idiots blazing that stupid mumble rap bs, its over, its ruined the white man!

Yep but now you have to join nigger culture as a white man to be able to have a smidge of chance, Look like these mushroom idiots blazing that stupid mumble rap bs, its over, its ruined the white man!
Either that or moneymaxx and go to Latin America or South east asia. I wish I could live in the 70s.

Either that or moneymaxx and go to Latin America or South east asia. I wish I could live in the 70s.
Im almost 24 ugly jew nose but i am white tho and anti jew thats the plot twist JFL

Moonman needs to cook niggers faster

Nigger you know im gonna eat ya snatch ya off the street ya - Moonman

It's over brocel. But based.
A blacko delivered my stuff today, He screamed into the phone i got a package for you JFL

I hate this postal service, The dudes always argue is it this door or this door

JFL MoonMan never fails to amuse me
This song and killing niggers are the best, Just skip the downvote moonman part its annoying when i blast it in videogame lobbies like devaluing moonman dunno why he put that in there, Should have just stick to lynching jews

Romance is for bluepilled normfags

Yes I know why do you think I'm pissed I can't get rid of it from my brain.
How old are ya? It will pass with time

never began if you think love actually ever existed since 2019

destined to be cucked forever