Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being poor

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
Apart from being ugly, being poor has ruined my life even more. My hands are tied, I can't improve myself. I need a lot of surgeries, but I can't do it because I don't have the money. Even If got my surgeries by wagecucking, it wouldn't matter cause I would still be an ugly poor fuck. I'm getting older, I'm almost 20, but haven't even been to college yet. Even I'm even more depressed because I don't have money that leads to motivation study. So ridiculous and unfair. Fuck my parents for throwing me into this hell. :feelsree: :feelsree:

Poor people shouldn't reproduce

Only real advice I can give you is become a wageslave and save up money for school and hope your parents can support you while you study or something.

Only real advice I can give you is become a wageslave and save up money for school and hope your parents can support you while you study or something.
Does going college make you rich tho? I'm low IQ so i will never have good grades.

Tell me all about it. I unironically live in a house very similar to this one.

Just be a padişah, arkadaş.

what kind of poor class you are talking?
I have access to food internet etc. but thats it. I don't have the money for hobbies, surgeries etc. like most people here do.

I have access to food internet etc. but thats it. I don't have the money for hobbies, surgeries etc. like most people here do.
It must be really bad for disfiguredcels I can't feel what you feel

I'm poor too. I've accepted it:feelsbadman:

I'm almost 20 and I don't have money for anything and I'm doing everything to join the army...
if I didn't, I'll literally LDAR because I'm trying to find a job everywhere and no ones gives me a fucking opportunity.
so we are in the same situation.

You’re not entitled to money sweaty

I'm almost 20 and I don't have money for anything and I'm doing everything to join the army...
if I didn't, I'll literally LDAR because I'm trying to find a job everywhere and no ones gives me a fucking opportunity.
What's the point of joining the army? Mercenary?

Does going college make you rich tho? I'm low IQ so i will never have good grades.
Well you say you haven't been to college yet, also of course jobs will look at people with college diplomas first instead of those with only high school diplomas.
You can always go to a trade school too.

I unironically live under a tarp, just poormax bro.

What's the point of joining the army? Mercenary?
almost 20 years old and I passed almost all my youth at the computer playing games...
I'm trying to get any job for years and there is no job anymore here...
so I'm gonna try to join through the mandatory army service as a volunteer to earn minimal wage...
It's bad, but tbh I don't have nothing to lose and my family is poor so it seems that I don't have other chance.

Then don't be poor bro

Apart from being ugly, being poor has ruined my life even more. My hands are tied, I can't improve myself. I need a lot of surgeries, but I can't do it because I don't have the money. Even If got my surgeries by wagecucking, it wouldn't matter cause I would still be an ugly poor fuck. I'm getting older, I'm almost 20, but haven't even been to college yet. Even I'm even more depressed because I don't have money that leads to motivation study. So ridiculous and unfair. Fuck my parents for throwing me into this hell. :feelsree: :feelsree:
Didn’t read coz high but ER was rich and tht didn’t do him any favors

almost 20 years old and I passed almost all my youth at the computer playing games...
I'm trying to get any job for years and there is no job anymore here...
so I'm gonna try to join through the mandatory army service as a volunteer to earn minimal wage...
It's bad, but tbh I don't have nothing to lose and my family is poor so it seems that I don't have other chance.
It looks like my youth, brutal. I might as well try mercenary but it's really pointless for me. Better go prison than army. If I can't find a job(even manual labor), It's fucking over for me.

Just be prepared before you go

Just be prepared before you go
I'm training everyday and studying to go to the tech area of the army. ( If i get in, I'll probably do basic stuff...)

have you tried not being poor

1 Timothy 6:6-10
Now there is great gain in godliness with contentment, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

Why dont poor people just buy some money? Absolutely disgusting.

Does anyone actually like being poor?

someday you will be at peace to have home food internet , just go fo 2-3 days alone out and sleep in some hole to see what is poor

someday you will be at peace to have home food internet , just go fo 2-3 days alone out and sleep in some hole to see what is poor
Cope i'm poor as fuck.

I hate being alive

being poor is worse than being ugly I’d rather be a millionaire than slay. I have no heat and can barely afford food and rich foods and normie fags make fun of me

Im not poor rn but i guess i will be.