Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being out in public because I know I’m gonna see women

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I don’t even want to be near them anymore. I know none of them would give me the time of day. But at the same time I hate being inside the house for too long and then need to get air. It’s such a horrible situation. If only one cute woman on the planet could love me.

Do women ignore you when you go out in public?

Exactly. Whenever I go to my computer classes I get to see a lot of foids. Sometimes I even get mogged by some of them. And the most brutal thing is my computer teacher is a foid. She doesn't even know whom she is teaching:feelsdevil:.

Deeply relatable. Id be a lot more calm and peaceful if I didnt have to regularly go outside and get a front row seat to the pussy buffet to which I am Excluded

Can relate. But I really prefer staying inside than going out. Because seeing happy people, couples and women who are constantly ignoring me depresses me even more and my hate to them would only grow. I've gotten to a point where I don't want to hear or see anything anymore about what's happening out there.

I don’t even want to be near them anymore. I know none of them would give me the time of day. But at the same time I hate being inside the house for too long and then need to get air. It’s such a horrible situation. If only one cute woman on the planet could love me.
go outside at night :feelsokman::feelsthink:

I wish I could hang those whores. They always talk in annoying way

The unending urge to grab one by throat until it has no air

Exactly. Whenever I go to my computer classes I get to see a lot of foids. Sometimes I even get mogged by some of them. And the most brutal thing is my computer teacher is a foid. She doesn't even know whom she is teaching:feelsdevil:.
You have foids in computer class? Kek, cs is usually foid repellant.

Do women ignore you when you go out in public?
When i go out in public women give me looks after looking at my deformed face

same. I don't want them to know I exist.

The best solution I found for this is night walks, but it probably won't work if you're in the city

same. i hate seeing what i cant have. i just want to forget they exist

gonna be honest i also despise women and probably more than you but life is about silver linings sometimes because that's as good as we incels are going to get. i used to walk to work every day. i would pass a school. have a long jacket. stroke just over my clothes. fucking ectasy while they look at me. smiling. not a care in the world. :feelsLSD:

sometimes its the little things in life that make it an okay day. the little things. mmm-hmmmm

Relatable asf wish I had a full face mask on everytime I stepped out