Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being non nt

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
It's living nightmare on freaking stereoids. Kids at school will at best will treat you as weird kid, at worst you will be heavili bullied and then latter in life it will be even more problems. While person with dark triad has great life. There's no good and evil, only matters who stronger and weaker, autistic are just weaker ( and incels in general )

NT is cope for incels. If you were autistic but good-looking you’d have been treated much better

NT is cope for incels. If you were autistic but good-looking you’d have been treated much better
listen you curry nigger if i hadn't had autism i would probably blead into society i would had friends, not everything resolves about sex and getting pussi

listen you curry nigger if i hadn't had autism i would probably blead into society i would had friends, not everything resolves about sex and getting pussi
Cope central

It´s easy to be open minded, just change mindset.
I´m extroverted but with introvert interests.
My buddies in school were the same, not some lame shy person in the corner sobbing.
We had a lot of fun playing football during intervals, and using game demos with a flash drive when possible, at the local school´s computers.
That´s how the group rolled back then.
We didn´t care about girls, in fact we ridiculed them for being useless bags of shit.
You can´t have fun with a girl outside the bed, that´s a fact.
Bros before hoes.

Autism is a death sentence for any man that it isn't a white tallfag with a beautiful face. Everything male with autism and subchad looks is destined to a shitty life. Mentalcels are a thing. Even a high-tier normie becomes a truecel with autism. And even an autistic chad will only lead a normalfag life at best and not the life of a slayer. That and other problems (like finding work/etc.) - autism is unironically death for males. While autistic female autists laugh, live and fuck.

Last edited:
Autism is a death sentence for any man that it isn't a white tallfag with a beautiful face. Everything male with autism and subchad looks is destined to a shitty life. Mentalcels are a thing. Even a high-tier normie becomes a truecel with autism.
Did you read my post? That’s literally what I said
not everything resolves about sex and getting pussi
Really doubling down on the whole IT infiltrator thing aren’t you

Did you read my post? That’s literally what I said
Yes. Probably had a minor misunderstanding.

Autism can be the cause of inceldom, if many autists looked the same without autism they wouldn't be incels.

only chadlite+ can afford to be non nt and still get a few beckies

if you aren't nt as a 6/10/5PSL or below, it's over for you. non nt = no friends = no social life = no sex life, it's not fucking cope lmao even if you're normie facially you will be fucked over by it. @Liszt it applies to anyone below chadlite. non nt normie is incel in 2021.

True. Being autistic will ruin your life as a man. Especially in Poland where being NT is extremely important.

I hate being autistic too, those claiming they enjoy it are either spoiled as fuck, lucky hobby as a job copers, foids, attractive & tall or retards.

Watch dr k he made me more NT

Autism is a trucel trait. NT"""cels"""" claim "autism doesn't matter bro" while vast majority of autist males are virgin incels. Good looks wouldn't matter when all you can do is stare at your feet and be awkwardly nervous and have infinite inhibition. When people talk to you, you awkwardly say something and immediately start doubting yourself. You take quick glances at their eyes and try to keep yourself together. You speak in monotone voice without emotion. You overthink everything and your sentence structures and word choices are too obscure for the level of casual conversation. Nobody else can keep up with you but they don't even care. They wonder what the fuck are you even saying and why dont you just shut up.

got called in cOlLeAgUe that i play some sort of character.

jfl , i was to cucked back then , no fucking backbone

guess that happens when your father passes away when your 9 years old

Autism is a trucel trait. NT"""cels"""" claim "autism doesn't matter bro" while vast majority of autist males are virgin incels. Good looks wouldn't matter when all you can do is stare at your feet and be awkwardly nervous and have infinite inhibition. When people talk to you, you awkwardly say something and immediately start doubting yourself. You take quick glances at their eyes and try to keep yourself together. You speak in monotone voice without emotion. You overthink everything and your sentence structures and word choices are too obscure for the level of casual conversation. Nobody else can keep up with you but they don't even care. They wonder what the fuck are you even saying and why dont you just shut up.
No one can appreciate something they don't need to deal with, I can intellectualise what it's like to be in a wheelchair but can't relate fully as I am not.

Proof is in the pudding though, (high functioning) autism among males;
Elevated levels compared to non autistic population in:
Unemployment
Anxiety
Celibacy
Depression
Suicide rates
Loneliness
Virgin in 30's+