Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being non-NT.

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
I instantly do/say some embarassing innapoprate shit in public. Have weird facial expressions, speak in a weird tone etc. I ended being laughed at or ridiculed publicly not being taken seriously by anyone. I had like 1 friend in my entire "life". Please tell me how mentalceldom is something fake.

same. I've gotten better at LARPing as a normie, but it was only after I had fucked my entire life up that I started to improve

Drugs will make you lower inhib, ngl. It will not help much you if you are ugly though.

If you're ugly, normies will pick out things you do that normally wouldn't be a big deal.

It's not because you make social mistakes, everyone does. It's because you are ugly, that's why normies will find any opportunity to exclude you or make you out to be weird/creepy and won't give you a chance at redemption.

same. I've gotten better at LARPing as a normie, but it was only after I had fucked my entire life up that I started to improve
I've only gotten the hang of it half way this year

How old are you OP?

I used to be completely socially retarded but I find myself improving as I get older, started improving at 17 years old, still very far from NT but I can actually larp as a normie for limited amounts of time now.

I instantly do/say some embarassing innapoprate shit in public. Have weird facial expressions, speak in a weird tone etc. I ended being laughed at or ridiculed publicly not being taken seriously by anyone. I had like 1 friend in my entire "life". Please tell me how mentalceldom is something fake.
do you have autism?

Topics like these is why I feel really bad for autistis, manlets and my fellow ethnics, especially curries. Being one of these three is an automatic death sentence, but being all three of them, you might as well rope because it never fucking began.

Topics like these is why I feel really bad for autistis, manlets and my fellow ethnics, especially curries. Being one of these three is an automatic death sentence, but being all three of them, you might as well rope because it never fucking began.
im all those except autism, that would really suck

As a NTcel I can tell you it's not that much better people will still treat you like an awkward social freak if you don't meet their beauty standards.

Join the club nigga, alien existence.

When I was 13 I would always say my autism was a curse from Satan. My mom thought I was crazy, she had no idea how true that shit was.

When I was 13 I would always say my autism was a curse from Satan. My mom thought I was crazy, she had no idea how true that shit was.
My parents still think I'm just lazy or making shit up when I tell them I might have it.

It's a curse. Normies almost always call me out on being awkward, it never fails. Now niggas don't want to go outside and socialize at all unless it's with my small group of friends.

My parents still think I'm just lazy or making shit up when I tell them I might have it.
I have a diagnosis and my parents still live in denial.

I have a diagnosis and my parents still live in denial.
Shit genetics, did you lack positive interactions as a child? Was it mostly a case of being ignored or criticized?

All of the above lol, I was picked on, called a nigger, women would lie to the teacher and say I was sexually harassing them so they wouldn't have to sit next to me, things like that, what about you?

Same happens to me I don't know why

All of the above lol, I was picked on, called a nigger, women would lie to the teacher and say I was sexually harassing them so they wouldn't have to sit next to me, things like that, what about you?
No wonder you're Autistic, never stood a chance.

Ok let's see, neither parent ever held a job the entirety of since I've been alive, therefore grew up malnourished & in poverty, growth spurt started late. No support or visits with extended family, neighbourhood was highly ethnic which made me a target for racist bullies; git whitey.

Gangs of kids of my own race was after me for a period of time so my parents kept me indoors, mother had undiagnosed Diogenes syndrome (the traits were there), had to climb out of the window as my mother wouldn't let me outside at times lol, father would be laid out on valium until the afternoon & then out a lot of the day gambling or playing sports. He has the signs of high functioning autism but never got a diagnosis (I have, Asperger's). Friends turned on me & didn't have my back, dropped out of school due to all the bullying, was never taught anything by them & they seemed unapproachable to me as a child. Thought they was disappointed with me so I didn't want to get in trouble & disappoint them even more, later learned it was their mental illnesses that caused them to be aloof & uninterested.

Basically had many negative Interactions with ppl & that makes you avoid others as much as possible, you get used to the mental conditioning that others mean to harm you so you do what you can to not encounter it.

I remember I was very quiet as a kid & never really knew how to initiate conversation or keep a rapor going. Loud crowded environments always made me feel uneasy or tired after a short while.

The psychologist that assessed me this year was shocked no one at school or family members never picked up on my ASD but then again I grew up in poverty, in a shit area with definitely not normal parents & Autism has only really started gaining awareness in the last decade or so in UK.

No point in being low inhib if you sound like a retard
Low inhib can be useful for actions that don't require speaking with others, depends on how creative you want to be. High inhib as a mindstate is a fucking straitjacket and a prison, from which drugs liberate you. What you do with it once experienced is impossible to predict.

Don't cuck yourself out of trying it because of apparent association with normies, that really has nothing to do with the drug experience itself. Don't let it be tainted as such, even a truecel can have a cool trip once in a while, ngl.

Last edited:
No wonder you're Autistic, never stood a chance.

Ok let's see, neither parent ever held a job the entirety of since I've been alive, therefore grew up malnourished & in poverty, growth spurt started late. No support or visits with extended family, neighbourhood was highly ethnic which made me a target for racist bullies; git whitey.

Gangs of kids of my own race was after me for a period of time so my parents kept me indoors, mother had undiagnosed Diogenes syndrome (the traits were there), had to climb out of the window as my mother wouldn't let me outside at times lol, father would be laid out on valium until the afternoon & then out a lot of the day gambling or playing sports. He has the signs of high functioning autism but never got a diagnosis (I have, Asperger's). Friends turned on me & didn't have my back, dropped out of school due to all the bullying, was never taught anything by them & they seemed unapproachable to me as a child. Thought they was disappointed with me so I didn't want to get in trouble & disappoint them even more, later learned it was their mental illnesses that caused them to be aloof & uninterested.

Basically had many negative Interactions with ppl & that makes you avoid others as much as possible, you get used to the mental conditioning that others mean to harm you so you do what you can to not encounter it.

I remember I was very quiet as a kid & never really knew how to initiate conversation or keep a rapor going. Loud crowded environments always made me feel uneasy or tired after a short while.

The psychologist that assessed me this year was shocked no one at school or family members never picked up on my ASD but then again I grew up in poverty, in a shit area with definitely not normal parents & Autism has only really started gaining awareness in the last decade or so in UK.
Damn dude brutal.

If you're ugly, normies will pick out things you do that normally wouldn't be a big deal.

It's not because you make social mistakes, everyone does. It's because you are ugly, that's why normies will find any opportunity to exclude you or make you out to be weird/creepy and won't give you a chance at redemption.

Honestly surprised I'm not downs syndrome tier retarded or roped yet.
We have an amazing ability to endure loneliness normies wouldn't last a week in our shoes or they would go insane.