Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being LowIQ

• Thread starter TheIncelStaresBack
  • Start date
TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
everything takes me tens times longer to learn than normies and it's even harder for me to apply what i just learned because i'm so fucking slow. even if i bothered lookmaxxing to a 4, at best, i could only possibly date other stupid white trash losers.

and i don't want to hear the stupid 'chad can be lowiq and still bang' cope. sure he might be able to bang, but you still need iq to keep any worthwhile foid around.

i'll only ever be just another ugly, stupid low level wagie

Not cope because chad can still get holes and we dont regardless of IQ

Wow you bombed the genetic lottery. Are you good at something? How do you do in school?

Not cope because chad can still get holes and we dont regardless of IQ
cope, while Chad can get away with being Low IQ it still sucks being Low IQ for most people. Things are harder to do and people treat you like shit over something you can't control. Even a lot of "tolerant" people think its ok to shit on low IQ people as long as they don't have any thing noticeably wrong with them.

cope, while Chad can get away with being Low IQ it still sucks being Low IQ for most people. Things are harder to do and people treat you like shit over something you can't control. Even a lot of "tolerant" people think its ok to shit on low IQ people as long as they don't have any thing noticeably wrong with them.
That is true, but compare how a low iq cel would be treated in comparison to a low iq chad
Maybe they will be treated like shit for their intelligence, but the incel will still fail in getting foids because hes ALSO ugly

That is true, but compare how a low iq cel would be treated in comparison to a low iq chad
Maybe they will be treated like shit for their intelligence, but the incel will still fail in getting foids because hes ALSO ugly
of course, its just that theres more to life than getting laid. Though dumb dumb Chads usually get good job opportunities anyways since they can modelmaxx or halomaxx to get jobs he wants.

of course, its just that theres more to life than getting laid. Though dumb dumb Chads usually get good job opportunities anyways since they can modelmaxx or halomaxx to get jobs he wants.
The halo can also get a chad friends and opportunities, not only holes
I'd like to think that being chad only helps with getting whores but its useful for a lot of more things

The halo can also get a chad friends and opportunities, not only holes
I'd like to think that being chad only helps with getting whores but its useful for a lot of more things
tbhtbh, the looks halo does a lot for Chad since people want to be around him and be his friend which gives him way more opportunities.

I feel you bro. As a lowiqcel ITS OVER if you are not chad. I cant even learn ANYTHING without my brain running like a dyslexic parrot.

this is something that bothers me about liberals. they'll defend anyone, but if you're lowIQ (even more so if you're white) they'll shit on you like anyone else would for being or doing something stupid. i guess everyone is an ableist.

brutal truth right here. as low IQcel who spent hours grinding to get mediocre grades. it's hits hard seeing party fags who studied only one day before test mog u studying daily for hours

IQ means nothing. In fact, lower IQ probably helps to be totally honest. Here's why:

-High IQ gives you false hope (you feel like you have some value to foids, but this is illusory; foids are not sexually attracted to you, not even slightly, despite the act they put on)
-High IQ will put you on the hamster wheel of moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, etc. (it leads absolutely NOWHERE)
-High IQ will make you more vulnerable to betabuxing because you become a target for foids who will try to take you for all you're worth by feigning interest in you, and they're actually very good at this

Last edited:
I hate being low IQ too but i'm lazy as fuck because i gave up