Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being low IQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
I...
- cant drive properly, even though i have a license, i am shitty driver (which is why i rarely drive)
- cant talk properly. Cant form sentencws and talk weird. Like a caveman who just learned to talk. Cant express my thoughts, use unnecessary complicated sentence structure to say one simple thing
- always was the one with the lowest IQ in class and had to study very hard to barely get a C
- sometimes someone says something to me, and i misunderstand it. The person has tp say it 3 to 4 times in order for me to understand
- do dumb mistakes or say dumb shit that makes people laugh

I wish i knew what my brain is lacking or what disorder i have. I hate being a lowIQ-curry-cel.

Don't worry, it's a curry trait.

- cant talk properly. Cant form sentencws and talk weird. Like a caveman who just learned to talk. Cant express my thoughts, use unnecessary complicated sentence structure to say one simple thing

Holy fuck this is the most brutal one, I literally cannot form coherent sentences and sometimes just stop talking without finishing a sentence because in my mind I know what I wanna say but I dont know how, which leads to people often looking at me confused

Holy fuck this is the most brutal one, I literally cannot form coherent sentences and sometimes just stop talking without finishing a sentence because in my mind I know what I wanna say but I dont know how, which leads to people often looking at me confused
I can absolutely relate. My mind is unable to form proper sentences while speaking, though I don't think it's a low IQ trait but rather a result of social isolation.

I hate not having power over the filth that scum around here. One day they will suck at my feet and i will shove them down into the dirt

Don't worry, it's a curry trait.
massive cope, curries grind hard as fuck and are rich in USA, only the Homeland curries are that retarded

happens to me too.life is brutal for people like us

I...
- cant drive properly, even though i have a license, i am shitty driver (which is why i rarely drive)
- always was the one with the lowest IQ in class and had to study very hard to barely get a C
- sometimes someone says something to me, and i misunderstand it. The person has tp say it 3 to 4 times in order for me to understand
- do dumb mistakes or say dumb shit that makes people laugh

I wish i knew what my brain is lacking or what disorder i have. I hate being a lowIQ-curry-cel.
You don’t seem to have such a terribly low IQ. you can type full sentences, know how to punctuate, perhaps maybe you just have a audio/speech issue? You can also raise your IQ. Don’t stress over it so much as it’s a meme

Im very lucky I dont have this problem tbh, would be over times infinity if I did

I'm also dumb as a brick and I hate it too. I always was the dumbest in class and said the most stupid things which led to people not taking me serious / laughing at me.

*curry accent* Why yes hello my name is James.
ur lowest IQ paki rat I have ever talked too. am blocking u, dumb shitskin. this is why I hate my Paki family, all of u pakis are dumb inbred arrogant sandnigger cocksuckers