Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being low iq and high inhib

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate being a fucking self aware retard. I hate the fact that I’m low iq without the benefits of being a low inhib ghetto thug. I hate the fact that I have to be an autistic nerd without the benefits of having actual intellect. I used to be seen and I was actually smart until for some reason once I turned 14 I became turbo retard. Once 8th grade came my iq lowered and I went from the right side to the left side of the bell curve. I don’t want to be low iq I do look down on those with lower iq as they tend to be more violent, less self aware and too stupid to have any individual beliefs or thought. Not all low iq people but the average one ofc. One thing I also hate is with my low iq and being bad at everything I’m pretty much a retard without the benefits of being retarded. Another thing is my parents have a higher iq than average and I was pretty smart up until yes I turned 14. So I’m guessing there was some sort of issue with the fluoride and metals in the water I’m guessing it increased around me during this time period. So thanks… Jews

Me too and I have a chronic illness

The struggle is real. Can't even have one single advantage in this cucked world.

Fluoride only really lowers your iq when you're a child, since your brain is still developing rapidly. I doubt it had to do with that.
Did you have a change of behavior around that time that might have caused it?

Fluoride only really lowers your iq when you're a child, since your brain is still developing rapidly. I doubt it had to do with that.
Did you have a change of behavior around that time that might have caused it?
A little bit ig. I mean I think that’s around the time I became a discord addict :feelskek: maybe it was that, that lowered my iq.

A little bit ig. I mean I think that’s around the time I became a discord addict :feelskek: maybe it was that, that lowered my iq.
Yeah, that probably had a bigger impact.
You could try recovering by learning something. It's a positive feedback loop since the more you learn, the easier it becomes for your brain to make connections.

Yeah, that probably had a bigger impact.
You could try recovering by learning something. It's a positive feedback loop since the more you learn, the easier it becomes for your brain to make connections.
Oh I have for the past year and a half I’ve been super interested in history, anthropology, geography and politics. I know a bit about these 4 topics and like having discussions about it

Only low iq people are high inhib

Low iq people are low inhib

I hate being a fucking self aware retard. I hate the fact that I’m low iq without the benefits of being a low inhib ghetto thug. I hate the fact that I have to be an autistic nerd without the benefits of having actual intellect. I used to be seen and I was actually smart until for some reason once I turned 14 I became turbo retard. Once 8th grade came my iq lowered and I went from the right side to the left side of the bell curve. I don’t want to be low iq I do look down on those with lower iq as they tend to be more violent, less self aware and too stupid to have any individual beliefs or thought. Not all low iq people but the average one ofc. One thing I also hate is with my low iq and being bad at everything I’m pretty much a retard without the benefits of being retarded. Another thing is my parents have a higher iq than average and I was pretty smart up until yes I turned 14. So I’m guessing there was some sort of issue with the fluoride and metals in the water I’m guessing it increased around me during this time period. So thanks… Jews
I feel you 100% may I add you?

used to be high IQ thanks to a tbi don't think so anymore seems I cannot catch a break this gay evil shithole of canada has even robbed me of solitary hobbies cant wait to do medical tourism so I can hopefully somewhat fix it which also this shithole wont allow.

so fucking brutal it's the worst combination
can't fit in with the high iq nerds nor the low inhib extroverted normies

Brutal. I'm also low IQ, somewhere in the low 100s-high 90s and I wish I could say that it doesn't affect me adversely but it poisons everything I touch. The best way I could describe it as having a thick cloud of smoke that obscures your vision and prevents you from seeing things clearly.

I hate this clown world so much. You would think that our one saving grace would be intelligence but we can't even have that either. Why even bother living if you're low IQ? And on top of that having no friends or girlfriend. Fuck this jew-nigger world.
Yup. As an ugly autistic male with glasses the main thing someone like us should rely on is intelligence, intelligence is the one thing that makes us human. Without intelligence we’re even worse than nothing if the Incels with high iq are incapable of having successful life there’s absolutely 0 hope for us.

Intelligence is what separates us from other beasts, and it's horrible for introvert types like yourself because you need to rely on other people who are smarter than you to help you get things done.

It's fucking over. Low IQ is a death sentence. We will never experience the joy of being financially successful and acquiring ample amounts of wealth, having lots of friends. and owning our own homes. All of our efforts will be in vain like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up the hill only for it to roll back down everytime.
Camus said that one should imagine Sisyphus smiling.

Also average IQ high inhib here. Absolute hell. I am thankful to the gods I'm not full blown retarded, because I do have autism but it didn't affect my intelligence potential.

Other than that. Exactly what you said, I hate being a fucking burden. I'm 26 and I haven't worked a single day of my life. I'm a leech. I know I'm a disappointment but my parents outright lie to me and say that I'm not. So I can't even rely on the only normies on my side to be straight up real with me. I can only know honesty from looksmax narcies and communist incels, both are clearly not ideal.

Intelligence is what separates us from other beasts, and it's horrible for introvert types like yourself because you need to rely on other people who are smarter than you to help you get things done.
Yup.
It's fucking over. Low IQ is a death sentence in the modern world. We will never experience the joy of being financially successful and acquiring ample amounts of wealth, having lots of friends. and owning our own homes. All of our efforts will be in vain like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up the hill only for it to roll back down everytime.
That’s such a depressing Blackpill. Seeing all these other Incels easily able to succeed financially while all that awaits average or low iq Incels is a life of NEETdom. It’s useless knowing how central banking works and economics because when you’re not high iq all this information is useless. All it does is just make you self aware of your enslavement to debt but understand you can do nothing about it not personally or for others. Intelligence, Looks, Social skills, Status are what makes a person a person without any of these it’s over.

@AfricanIncel also weird question but are you Igbo?

@AfricanIncel you don’t seem low iq if I’m being quite frank you display a level of articulation, comprehension and knowledge that signifies a higher level of intelligence.

@AfricanIncel you don’t seem low iq if I’m being quite frank you display a level of articulation, comprehension and knowledge that signifies a higher level of intelligence.
Hence why he's applying for software engineering. Over for didn't read the whole thing cels.

Being high IQ will be overrated in the foreseeable future tbh. AI researchers are far closer to automating aspects of white collar professions than they are with blue collar ones. We already have AI (GPT-4) that can ace medical licensing and bar exams but we're still far away from self-driving cars or automating manufacturing.
AI does not have hierarchical syntax like humans do it will not be able to replace man in the workforce as soon as you think. AI still has certain limits to it that can only be fulfilled by human workers.

It doesn't need to. The current research problems for chatbots are significantly easier to solve than robots trying to automate menial work. If a chatbot speaks, writes, and answers like a doctor or lawyer then it's as good as a human for doing that work. But most robots are neither cost efficient nor capable of doing even basic things humans are at the same level (bipedalism, object manipulation)
A doctor and layer does far more than just those two tasks though. Also yea ofc robots won’t really truly replace humans in blue collar jobs. But I don’t think they will for most white collar jobs maybe there’s some jobs at risk but for the majority of white collar jobs NR. Also the fact that the robot simply takes information from different sites and can form an incorrect analysis or summary on a topic as it happens many times. But yea I mostly agree