Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being invited to family events

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
I hate knowing when they look at me they feel pity and disappointment, like I’m a complete failure and a freak. I can’t initiate conversations due to years of isolation and rejection, they ask me questions I can never give a good answer to, “what are you doing on the weekend” “what job do you plan on getting” “what are your friends like” “what are your interests” etc. it’s just a long drag of passive embarrassment. I have to look at their face with my sorry excuse of a disgusting face and tell them all this shit I make up and don’t believe “oh yeah I plan on going to college, my friends are good, I had a girlfriend when I was 15/16” blablabla.. little do they know I have no friends, never held a girl’s hand and plan on just killing myself. Having to see my family is just suicidefuel because they watched me evolve from the cheerful seemingly normal kid with a future to the pathetic fucking failure I am now

You told them you had a girlfriend? I never did lol. That question is always brutal though

Imagine being chad enough to get invited to family events

Family events are suifuel because (almost) everyone there lifemogs me :feelsUnreal:

I have no family.
They're all gone.

It's aggrivating when you are Indian. Doesn't matter if you are alive and breathing, all that matters to them is how much you are earning and why you are not earning as much as so and so. Do these fuckers pay you? No stop being a clout chaser and worry about your own damn life.

I'll never forget the time I was gigamogged by a tall long-haired gigachad at a family gathering. He was some distant relative or a family friend, I can't quite remember. As soon as he showed up all eyes were on him. Everyone wanted to talk to him and all the females at the table visibly blushed and started acting like children. It was so bad I actually made an excuse to go back home.

I try to avoid them