Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I HATE BEING ETHNIC

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Join the ranks of the IDF.

Does that bulheaded nigga really mog you:feelsbadman:

Kurds>arabs>somalis in terms of looks
Don't forget your Semitics cousins - we made of the same shitsand.
Shalom.

Palestine will rise again someday
Israeli air force f 16 by macsix d6v1d7o pre

I'm gonna call in an airstrike on your house.

View attachment 202672

I'm gonna call in an airstrike on your house.
צה"ל ומג"ב צאו מהשטחים עכשיו!
שלום עכשיו!
I will make the plane crash by throwing stones at it
Supreme Palestinian resistance skils
Shalom my Jewish brother if we include Jews then it will be.
Kurds>Jews>arabs>somalis
Jews mog Arabs and somalis to oblivion

Palestine will rise again someday:feelsLSD:
Palestine will be free from the evil non-kosher zionists

Cope. There's no race for your face. Imagine being a white ugly manlet.

Cope. There's no race for your face. Imagine being a white ugly manlet.
Still Not a cope
white men have much higher SMV than Ethnics
Jfl foids would literaly fuck a white man only because he is white. That’s how much they love white men.

Still Not a cope
white men have much higher SMV than Ethnics
Jfl foids would literaly fuck a white man only because he is white. That’s how much they love white men.
They only want white guys that are tall and good/manly looking. Also, it depends where you live. Chaddam is overall preferred over Chad in Europe.

They only want white guys that are tall and good/manly looking. Also, it depends where you live. Chaddam is overall preferred over Chad in Europe.
Go to Peru, they’ll literally take ANY white guy

Can’t you careermaxx and go back to Somalia and marry a 19 yo dime?

I woudn’t want to live in Somalia
it’s the worst country in the world.
Im not even joking

Also i don’t have any conection back in Somalia. it’s all about arranged marriage there and my parents didn’t think that i would need to have an arranged marriage so they didn’t prepare a partner for me.

I woudn’t want to live in Somalia
it’s the worst country in the world.
Im not even joking

Also i don’t have any conection back in Somalia. it’s all about arranged marriage there and my parents didn’t think that i would need to have an arranged marriage so they didn’t prepare a partner for me.

You have no family back there, warya?

Your light skin (from being half Arab) increases your SMV

Also Somalia has chilled out in recent years. It’s not as hectic as it once was

You have no family back there, warya?

Your light skin (from being half Arab) increases your SMV

Also Somalia has chilled out in recent years. It’s not as hectic as it once was

I probaly have some cousin back home idk tbh

Jfl i’m not light skinned my mom is a dark arab almost indian looking and my dad is really Dark so i came out somewhat Caramel skinned.

i’ve been to somalia i was there 2 yeara ago lemme tell you it ain’t a nice place to live in.

I probaly have some cousin back home idk tbh

Jfl i’m not light skinned my mom is a dark arab almost indian looking and my dad is really Dark so i came out somewhat Caramel skinned.

i’ve been to somalia i was there 2 yeara ago lemme tell you it ain’t a nice place to live in.
Somalia is a horrendous shithole. You need to have Ak47 or get shot.

Somalia is a horrendous shithole. You need to have Ak47 or get shot.
Yeah i know it’s hell on earth but i played with some guns there it was worth it:feelskek:

Yeah i know it’s hell on earth but i played with some guns there it was worth it:feelskek:
Why would you buy some wife(s) there with the shekels you earned in the west?
How much an unfucked by a camel virgin costs there?

Why would you buy some wife(s) there with the shekels you earned in the west?
How much an unfucked by a camel virgin costs there?
10 goats Shlomo for a tight camel virgin :feelsokman:

It’s over for us sandcels :feelsrope:

every ethnic should buy it so they can be reminded at every minute why they have no chance in dating.
Very good idea... might just do that

Is white chad superior to ethnic chad?
White normie is superior to ethnic Chad. Because noodlewhores will take an ugly mayocel over an 11/10 Gigachang.

Jbw pill is so true
yes and no
if you are White but autistic, or have small penis or are EXTREMELY short, then it never began.
Same if you have an EXTREMELY bad face.

@MuslimCell Look at these kikes Jfl at them
وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الْأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا - 17:4
And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولَاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُوا خِلَالَ الدِّيَارِ ۚ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا - 17:5
So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا - 17:6
Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower

إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا ۚ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا - 17:7
[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this the Promise of allah in our book .the First promise is already fulfilled now wait for the last one . nothing more to say for the jews . may we all be guided to the truth .
eventually islam will rise above all . Because allah and islam is the truth and the rest are falsehood .

Is white chad superior to ethnic chad?
Depends on the foid's preference. White Chads usually mog ethnic Chads with their status, but physically their SMV is the same. Bone is bone.