Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I HATE BEING ETHNIC

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I hate it tbh
Jbw pill is so true

Is white chad superior to ethnic chad?

I wish i was a white chad :feelsbadman:

Black and mexican foids hate white guys

Jfl How the fuck do foids even think we have privilege ffs foids lieraly get paid for existing

no most of them don’t tbh it’s all a bluff
How do you mean?

Jfl How the fuck do foids even think we have privilege ffs foids lieraly get paid for existing
They don't "think" they just trust their primal instinct like an insect

The curse of being ethnic:feelsrope:

You can try to run the BBC game.

@Emba gave me a free white privilege card :cool:

I wish i could:feelsrope:
But females don’t like somalis in Sweden
And also i’m half arab:feelsrope:
What about west Africans? Do swedish holes hate 'em too?

What about west Africans? Do swedish holes hate 'em too?
They don’t hate them but they’re not high up in their list tbh. If a foid here says she likes black guys she most likely means a Afro American

Same OP. Same

If I was how I looked now but woke up ethnic one day I would take the old buckshot mouthwash straight away. I’m 5’4 so my only saving grace is not being a curry or something. If I was, I would literally be spurned by the entire world. Deathnics are trucels tbh

that guy brutally mogs this somali person
No, the somali person mogs the unibrowlord
But females don’t like somalis in Sweden
And also i’m half arab

I live in Malmö now and I see far more muslim guys with aryan gfs than the other way around. I, while riding the bus, saw and heard a somali tell one of his swedish girlfriends (who had thick dreadlocks) that he had sex with a 16 year old (which is barely legal in Sweden).
She could work like a pimp to him as they looked like being in their late 20:s. It is not uncommon for dark triad maxed muslims to have slept with Swedish teens which is promoted by the government. Law abiding immigrant men from third world countries are treated as the bottom of society.

Last edited:
You can be an sjw and get a pity fuck from a blue-haired white ugly liberal foid.
Or just stay who u are....

You can be an sjw and get a pity fuck from a blue-haired white ugly liberal foid.
Or just stay who u are....
The ”feminist” white foids don’t actually like ethnic men they all still love white men

They would never fuck a ethnic man jfl

Swede

I live in Malmö now and I see far more muslim guys with aryan gfs than the other way around. I, while riding the bus, saw and heard a somali tell one of his swedish girlfriends (who had thick dreadlocks) that he had sex with a 16 year old (which is barely legal in Sweden).
She could work like a pimp to him as they looked like being in their late 20:s. It is not uncommon for dark triad maxed muslims to have slept with Swedish teens which is promoted by the government. Law abiding immigrant men from third world countries are treated as the bottom of society.
Oy vey... who ha cucked Sweeden that hard?

That’s your experience but statiscaly swedish men are more attractive to ethnic foids and swedish foids than ethnic men

I dont think it works unless you are young Chad. Unibrowman could not pull it off; only Chadhammed can get a sjw facebook girlfriend.

The guy in the thumb nail would be Chad if he lost weight though. You can see the robust bones under the fat of his face, and look at the eyes.

The guy in the thumb nail would be Chad if he lost weight though. You can see the robust bones under the fat of his face, and look at the eyes.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I thereby declare fatcels are all fakecels until they show us they can be sub-humans even after losing weight.

I thereby declare fatcels are all fakecels until they show us they can be sub-humans even after losing weight.
That’s kinda true tbh:feelsthink:
I made a thread on why fatcels are fakecels
The reason is because is mostly because the fat is covering their chin. When they lose the fat we’ll se if their really are truecel tier

Obviously i'm not going to say all fatcels are Chads under the blubber, and i would make an exception for those who are fat because of some medical condition (it happens) and those who are quite visibly sub-human reguadless.

With that said, i still suspect that under every fatcel there's at least a normie hiding under the fat.

Obviously i'm not going to say all fatcels are Chads under the blubber, and i would make an exception for those who are fat because of some medical condition (it happens) and those who are quite visibly sub-human reguadless.

With that said, i still suspect that under every fatcel there's at least a normie hiding under the fat.
Not me. I lost all the weight, and I’m still subhuman. :(

Black and mexican foids hate white guys
Mexican foids LOVE White guys

Only a lot of African American foids dislike white guys cause history and shiet but African and Caribbean foids also love white guys