Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being ectomorph

S

shibo

Officer
I have stick arms and small shoulders. Tbh i hate being this skinny i cant gain weight no matter what i do so i cant even gymmax. Eating junk food overrated cause i still get a bloated face eating it

You're better off than if you were fat

In the year 2019, the most famous male singers and rappers that females idolize are ectomorphs

Hipster style

Sounds like we have the same problem tbh

In the year 2019, the most famous male singers and rappers that females idolize are ectomorphs

Hipster style
Yeah, ectomorphs are lean and tall. Perfect base for building a fantastic physique. You think you have it bad, OP? Try being a rolly-polly manlet who gets turned to a fat bloated lardass just by looking at a doughnut.

ill take skinny every time. you could be some disgusting fat fuck like many are which is way worse be glad you arent that.

Yeah, ectomorphs are lean and tall. Perfect base for building a fantastic physique. You think you have it bad, OP? Try being a rolly-polly manlet who gets turned to a fat bloated lardass just by looking at a doughnut.
this

Ectomorph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> endomorph fat gainer anytime

U guys just dont know your value

Women see ectos as manchildren.

At least you dont have birther hips

I really want to tag my gymcel friend

I already said it, ectomorphs when on gear have the best shape possible, being ectomorph is a blessing in disguise

Last edited:
I'm an Endomorph (short and fat gainer). Despite
- Not finding stylish clothes that fit due to clothes being designed for Ecto and Meso types. I resort to workwear and tracksuits that make me look fatter than I am
- Not being attractive to women who assume all Endomorphs have small penises (I am 7-8 inch btw)

I would not trade with an Ectomorph in the sense that.
- I can lift heavier weights ideal for hard manual labour other people cannot do
- I can eat less food and therefore have more money than a constantly starving Ectomorph who is always on the verge of light-headedness
- I can kick the shit out of an Ectomorph if I want as I am more resillient to pain

Said it once and I'll say it again only a Ecto-Mesomorph build (Footballer, Olympic, Male Underwear model physique) is the only body type I am jealous of.

I have stick arms and small shoulders. Tbh i hate being this skinny i cant gain weight no matter what i do so i cant even gymmax. Eating junk food overrated cause i still get a bloated face eating it

I was an ectomorph too.. super thin wrists, legs, and neck. (african starving child look-alike)

I was gymcelling for 2 years and I had absolutely neglible results even though my nutrition was perfect.

I quit for 3 years.

Then i found I had low test.. so now i'm on TRT.

Gymcelling is now working correctly...

OP, i would get some bloodwork done to check out what could be the issue

Fake, fatcels are volcels. Once they remove their fat, they still have their large bones that indicate good genetics, unlike our sick small bones. I know a slightly fat guy who never stops slaying while I rot in fapping

They idealize looks as well as potentially money and status. Most of us have none of the three

Hipster style

:soy:

just change ur body type bro